No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subpoenas are flying now too. Sounds like 'shit's on'.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wonder if this will lead to Trump's resignation?
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
        I wonder if this will lead to Trump's resignation?
        One can hope. My fear is that this will lead to pardons.

YOU get a pardon!
        YOU get a pardon!
        YOU get a pardon!
        EVERYONE gets a pardon!
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Subpoenas are flying now too. Sounds like 'shit's on'.
          Toldja. Republicans do poorly in August.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Odds are about 99% that Hannity will get called before a Grand Jury. So, I wonder when Fox News pulls him.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• All 10 senior lead officers of the FBI are testifying against Donald Trump for Obstruction of Justice.

Director McCabe announced it. Trying to get a timeline for when it gets real.

Comment

• Secret Service left Trump Tower of a lease dispute. DELICIOUS.

Comment

• I miss the daily Troy news rundowns.

Troy, is this it? Has the big game started?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    I miss the daily Troy news rundowns.

Troy, is this it? Has the big game started?
                    This the beginning of what will be the end. Given how Mueller runs his Grand Juries, we won't get a single leak until the end. Or until the guilty cries on Twitter.

Not everything will come back with a Verdict. Some will have deals, others will be folded into other Grand Juries.

The SuperPACs are already buying ads to attack Mueller and go after key elements of the investigation. Pay close attention to which Senators and Reps are pushing them. Who keeps yelling and who keeps coming up over and over again.

Then, in a few weeks (look more like mid November), we'll have the fresh public opinion destroying hell that the NY AG will unleash.

The Republicans and their dumb fuck voters will call most of what Mueller does Fake News and make excuses for it.

The NY AG case ends this. Ends it in terms of, it will destroy the Trump brand forever.

Comment

• I do have a big news rundown, I'm storing for a weekend recap.

But, let's put it this way. The point we're at right now, I wouldn't be surprised if the legal to view Pee Tape starts showing up on Tor/BitTorrent/etc.

It's the others that are illegal to view, regardless of how they get released. You don't want to see them. It's George C. Scott in Hardcore territory.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                        Word came down that Mueller just impaneled (sp?) a Grand Jury in the Russia probe. I'm not overly familiar with Federal criminal procedure, but I think this is a big deal.
                        Empaneled. And, yes, it's a big deal. I am very excited right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Empaneled. And, yes, it's a big deal. I am very excited right now.
                          I'd hate to be a ham sandwich in DC right now...
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            This the beginning of what will be the end. Given how Mueller runs his Grand Juries, we won't get a single leak until the end. Or until the guilty cries on Twitter.

Not everything will come back with a Verdict. Some will have deals, others will be folded into other Grand Juries.

The SuperPACs are already buying ads to attack Mueller and go after key elements of the investigation. Pay close attention to which Senators and Reps are pushing them. Who keeps yelling and who keeps coming up over and over again.

Then, in a few weeks (look more like mid November), we'll have the fresh public opinion destroying hell that the NY AG will unleash.

The Republicans and their dumb fuck voters will call most of what Mueller does Fake News and make excuses for it.

The NY AG case ends this. Ends it in terms of, it will destroy the Trump brand forever.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            I do have a big news rundown, I'm storing for a weekend recap.

But, let's put it this way. The point we're at right now, I wouldn't be surprised if the legal to view Pee Tape starts showing up on Tor/BitTorrent/etc.

It's the others that are illegal to view, regardless of how they get released. You don't want to see them. It's George C. Scott in Hardcore territory.

That bad, huh? Bad enough to utterly destroy him?

Comment

• Re: Troy's comments on Super PACs. Last night during trivia we saw a commercial with Tommy Lahren about CALL AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE GREAT TRUMP AND HIS AMERICA RIGHT NOW and it was some fucking serious state run propaganda machine shit.

Comment

• Tommy Lahren. She's a bullshit spewing machine. Would though.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X