• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bastard
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

io9 reports that the turtles might not be full live action as previously reported. and now both peter laird and kevin eastman are involved with the movie.

laird on mtv:
      As it stands now, there is no intention of doing another live-action film like the first three, with actors and stuntmen in actual Turtle suits, contrary to what was said by Kevin. We have pretty much decided that the next “TMNT” movie should be what we’ve been calling a “hybrid” — that is to say, live-action humans and sets combined with very realistic CGI Turtles (and possibly some other CGI characters).
      don't know about this anymore. i personally was excited for the turtle suits. but if it's cgi turtles fighting live people? ehhhhhh..........
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That's an epic fail right there. Live action or all CGI, not both.

Comment

IT'll be like Star Wars.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Great.

Comment

Hopefully, they'll give Shredder a feather boa and a Capote voice.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                IT'll be like Star Wars.
                you make me want to cry, rob.

Comment

I say they surprise everyone and use actors in turtle suits with cgi everything else.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Haha. Hells yes.

Bring back Ernie Reyes Jr. That dude was ripped as shit in The Rundown.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ya he was.. it funny not seeing that guy for awhile and then he appears out of know where..
                      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

AND he was amazingly great in surf ninjas. i didn't even know ninjas could surf before that movie. rad.

Comment

Shit I didn't know that Rob Schnieder could be in a movie with Surfing, Ninjas, and Leslie Neilson and still bug the fuck out of me everytime he was on screen.

Comment

rob schneider is rather versatile. that's why he's always in every adam sandler movie and not because they're friends.

Comment

It's because he's a true thespian.

Comment

He's there for the same reason as Steve Buscemi: to make Adam Sandler look good by comparison.

That's how his bumbling asshat characters bed the likes of Sonja Blade, the only attractive Arquette, Wino Forever, and the MILF from Weeds.

And for this...I hate Schneider even more.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X