How to bet on the Oscars and probably win this year 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, here's the deal:
    1. it was a pretty mild joke. Regardless of whether or not Rock knew about her alopecia, it was a mild joke. There wasn't any malice in it.
    2. Even if Rock is somehow in the 'wrong' for making a joke about Jada's hair, it's irrelevant. As soon as Will assaulted Rock, it's over. Will is now in the wrong.

Right now both of their agents are scrambling to do damage control. We'll see some sort of Rock and Smith video on 'this is alopecia' within a month and they'll pretend to be friends. In the meantime, Rock will get a nice settlement and also land a big Netflix special.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Will is a bitch. I wish Rock would have made a crack about him being a cuck. You could tell he was queuing up something but I have to think all of the producers and shit are yelling in his earpierce not to esclate.

The fact Smith wasn't kicked out was fucking ridiculous. Man, seriously, fuck Smith for that chicken shit stuff.

So many of my favorite comedians are all over twitter saying this could set a dangerous precedent. And yeah, I bet we will start hearing more about comedians being assaulted by crazy audience members in the next few months.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wait, they not only kept him, THEY APPLAUDED HIS FUCKEDUP SPEECH. But again, Weinstein operated for years among them…

Man, I wish Gervais trashed them.

movie wise, CODA.

On a weak year, still not Best Picture material. It’s good, but come on….
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Also, the story that Jada fucked some on her son’s friend is completely nuts. No wonder Will lost it.

UNCLE PHIL? Where is Uncle Phil?

Comment

Uncle Phil has been dead for almost 10 years.

Seriously, though...people were shitting on Kanye for less. Kanye doesn't match the OJ parameters as perfectly as Will Smith does in 2022. Hell, Smith is richer and has more connections, so if it went really really wrong...eh?

But, that's all mineless speculations on millionaires bitch slapping each other and acting like Real Housewives of Whatever.

Back in the day, Sinatra would at least wait until the show was over to have someone drive you in the trunk to the desert.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

And all because his beard was too up her own ass to take a joke.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

And it completely overshadowed the Lady Gaga/Liza Minnelli moment we got.

Comment

Whole show was fucked.

The collassal disaster they deserved. Second worst rated telecast. Slightly above last year after all the unpopular changes they made.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Whole show was fucked.

The collassal disaster they deserved. Second worst rated telecast. Slightly above last year after all the unpopular changes they made.
                    They needed the ratings bad on this.

ABC saw how NBC shrugged off the Globes and they're thinking of doing the same.Iger wouldn't let them out of the deal, but Chapek doesn't care.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I miss the MTV Movie Awards when actors/actresses looked like they were having fun and not having tantrums. I'm old.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And the mea culpas begin. Laying even odds there'll be an in person apology soon, since a twitter post won't and shouldn't be enough.

Comment

Working...
                        X