Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazeballs imho.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hasbro is releasing Skrull toys with their Avengers line. Why? Well, because they were told it was going to be Skrulls and not something else.

Fun times when you run a movie on way too tight of a schedule.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Hasbro is releasing Skrull toys with their Avengers line. Why? Well, because they were told it was going to be Skrulls and not something else.

Fun times when you run a movie on way too tight of a schedule.
        Last time that happened was Batman Returns, correct me if I'm wrong.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Last time that happened was Batman Returns, correct me if I'm wrong.

Last incident that I can remember without looking it up.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• What happened there with BARMAN RETURNS?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              What happened there with BARMAN RETURNS?

A Robin toy was made early in shooting, when Burton was trying to get Wesley Strick to write Robin into the mix. This was right after they reworked the first three drafts that involved Gotham City getting frozen while Catwoman hunted for buried treasure.

Comment

• That redesigned R logo was supposed to be incorporated into the comics and Batman Returns. It was the logo the re-imagined Robin, a street mechanic who repairs the batmobile after Penguin fucks it, wore on his uniform for his solo scene with Bruce and Alfred quietly seeking his help. Then he'd be fully integrated into the third Burton Bats flick.

They shot the scene (with Marlon Wayans as Robin) then dropped it like a bad habit.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Comment

• The script with Robin was kind of ridiculous.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• In 12 hours, I will be watching Marvel's Avengers Assemble.

*nerdbone*
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• hate you.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bought my tickets for Saturday afternoon last night. The huge theater near me, and the biggest IMAX theater in Houston, has a surprising lack of showtimes it seems. There's 4 regular showings, 2 IMAX and 3 3D showings a day. The place has three IMAX screens, and like 20 screens total, I expected to see like 40 show times when I bought tickets. I'm expecting seating to be fucking awful.

Comment

• You might want to arrive a bit early to increase your chances of getting a good seat.

Say, about Thursday?

Comment

• Gonna go up on Saturday morning. Our theater is always empty.

Comment

• Making plans to see it Friday with either my brother and his wife, or my best friend and his girlfriend. Or all of the above.

I'M SO EXCITED I COULD PLOTZ!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X