No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And if you are, rightfully, annoyed by this nergasming from the online community (Who as Jeff Welles correctly stated were going to love it no matter what) on this, you might as well put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger on The Dark Knight Rises.

Three months to go and since its finished, we might see some uber-select screenings for those same online types so they can cum in Nolan's face... and we'll hear all about it.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Wake me when it's July.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If nerdgasms bother you maybe you should get laid or something. I'm on the same internet you guys are and I've yet to be bombarded with the seed of a million Urkel's.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I liked that I'm not entranced in nerdgasms. Seems messy.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'd like to find out how people slip into this nerd-orgies and how they get all that nerd goo on themselves without wanting it to happen, that way I can avoid doing what they did.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• In all honesty, I've never been a fan of Whedon - his TV stuff did little for me (never saw Firefly), though I really enjoyed Serenity.

But he's paid his dues in seemingly unfair 'failures', I respect his talents as a writer and ideas man and I think Cabin in the Woods is proof positive that the man knows how to put those ideas really to work. With his track record, he deserves a big hit, especially if it helps fund his very own Inception-esque baby project. One thing the man can do is juggle a ton of characters successfully, so The Avengers was always a good fit for him.

I don't think it will fail, nor disappoint. Its just a case of how stratospheric it goes.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Is anyone planning on doing the Marvel Marathon for the Avengers? I got tickets to the local one, and I plan on taking the dogs out, etc, during Iron Man 2.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I did my own marathon last week. I couldn't do it in the theater.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Alamo Drafthouse is doing a huge ass blowout ending with The Avengers. Sounds amazing, but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that. When I did that LOTR marathon years ago I wanted to die.

Comment

• My ass can only sit in one spot so long before it's like "fuuuuuck that"

Comment

• I want a 4 hour super cut of the best parts of all the movies

Iron Man - Scenes of Tony building the suit in the cave, busting out of the cave, first flight of awesome suit

IRon Man 2 - All scenes with Sam Rockwell

Captain - First half of the flick.

Thor - Everything in Asgaard, first Thor scenes on Earth

Incredible Hulk - The Emil Blonsky/Hulk Fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                          Incredible Hulk - The Emil Blonsky/Hulk Fight
                          If you mean the campus fight, right on. If you mean the final rage in Harlem, not so much. As much as the concept of that sequence gives me a boner, its actually the one section of that film that was unsatisfying to me.

I think there's a lot to love in LeTerrier's film - I'm saying that as someone that holds Hulk as his favourite Marvel character.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I love all of Hulk (probably my favorite of all the Marvel flicks released lately) but that first fight in the park is fucking AMAZING.

Straight up comic book shit right there.

Comment

• Yeah, I dig the Hulk. I thought Norton was a pretty rad Bruce Banner, and I dig Liv Tyler in all things.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Count me as another fan of THE INCREDIBLE HULK. Great fun.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X