No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim, there is no way in hell Black Panther ever shows up.

Comment

• Ok, it's adamantium on skin with a layer of padding. You wear that and get hit my a tank shell. Again, the armor may survive the impact, but the force of that impact is still going to have to go somewhere. Energy is neither created nor destroyed, it is transferred. The kinetic force would transfer into the body, propelling it backwards. The body within is still human and bound by the laws that would normally affect a human body. He'd be crushed.

Lemon meringue for me, I think.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tony Stark's bones have been strengthened by years of sex with hot women and gallons of alcohol. PROBLEM ANSWERED.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He has miniature versions of those shock absorbers they use on sky scrapers in Japan all throughout the suit.

Comment

• Iron Man's half honey badger, he doesn't give a shit about your vibrations. FFS Matt enjoy life a little, go kick a toddler or something.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm not demanding realism...I'm just asking for real world objects to act per the physical laws of nature.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• So you want massive Hulk junk shots? Because boy oh boy, not even one shred of those jeans is staying on.

Comment

• YESSS. Dr. Manhattan style.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    I'm not demanding realism...I'm just asking for real world objects to act per the physical laws of nature.
                    So what you're saying is you demand realizm?

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yes!

Comment

Yes!

Comment

• The YES was for the Hulk junk.

Comment

The YES was for the Hulk junk.

Comment

• It's be pretty funny though to see Ironman's suit open up and have a Stark flavored smoothie ooze out into a puddle on the floor.

Comment

Ok, it's adamantium on skin with a layer of padding. You wear that and get hit my a tank shell. Again, the armor may survive the impact, but the force of that impact is still going to have to go somewhere. Energy is neither created nor destroyed, it is transferred. The kinetic force would transfer into the body, propelling it backwards. The body within is still human and bound by the laws that would normally affect a human body. He'd be crushed.

Lemon meringue for me, I think.
                                I think I can answer this for you, Matt. In the first Iron Man movie, Tony developed a special impact absorbing...

...and that's why Tony can survive any impact while in the Iron Man armor and come out of it relatively unscathed. See? Real world science!

Comment

Working...
                                X