Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good on your Mr. Norton. Stay classy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Wow. Honestly, I would never have expected something so classy from him.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Wow. Honestly, I would never have expected something so classy from him.
        Maybe he's starting to realize that a lot of the shit that people say about him is 100% true. The fucker has got a lot of earned hate.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I hope so. He's a talented actor and I'd like to see him get some more mainstream roles.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Haha wut?!

I know nothing of Thor, but that picture looks cheesy as fuck.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

You look cheesy as fuck. Generally I hate stills, since you have little to no context. Remember those Day After Tomorrow stills, that were posted on CHUD by a shill?

Comment

Sorry, but it looks like Joel Schumacher's THOR. Studio released those, they look cheesy.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Sorry, but it looks like Joel Schumacher's THOR. Studio released those, they look cheesy.

Loki doesn't stay in that armor for the entire flick. Also, lighting. Lighting can ruin anything.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Well yeah, I'm not basing the entire flick on that still. I'm just saying if you're gonna release a still, do it right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Well yeah, I'm not basing the entire flick on that still. I'm just saying if you're gonna release a still, do it right.

I have a feeling that with these rushed schedules...the stuff for Avengers and X-Men First Class will look worse.

Comment

• Sorry, but I think that the pic looks awesome. More than anything, I LOVE Anthony Hopkins' facial expression as Odin...it just feels right.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Sorry, but I think that the pic looks awesome. More than anything, I LOVE Anthony Hopkins' facial expression as Odin...it just feels right.
                          Even pinching off a big, healthy shit 'feels right'...

I'll wait for the Blu.

Comment

• Costume designs seem somewhat Kirby-esque, which is nice, but no sign of Thor's winged helmet. I want a winged helmet, damn it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Costume designs seem somewhat Kirby-esque, which is nice, but no sign of Thor's winged helmet. I want a winged helmet, damn it!

They're copying layouts from Coipel and Quesada. The Kirby stuff is incidental.

Comment

• Love what Coipel did with the character.

No benefit to seeing a stage-shot photo aside from seeing designs without proper lighting and post-production wizardry.

The fact that Thor and Cap are being converted in post to 3D is no bueno.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X