No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only bad stuff I've heard is that it's too TV like, but that's always been Joss's problem.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      The only bad stuff I've heard is that it's too TV like, but that's always been Joss's problem.
      Yep, heard that too. It's not 'cinematic' looking enough. That will be a minor issue if the story, action, and humor are all there.

Starting to get my hopes up that this will deliver the goods.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well, even if it doesn't, there's always Space Rapace.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Good news.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Well, even if it doesn't, there's always Space Rapace.
            Preach.

Love that Hulk actually looks like Ruffalo.

Comment

• Looks like Ruffalo, has elements of a Herb Trimpe and Sal Buscema drawing, too

Comment

• A fine balance between marshmallow Hulk and IFBB-member/emo-haircut Hulk.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• No Skrulls. No Frost Giants. It's the Ord.

I hate Whedon so much, but I'll still watch it.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What I don't get is I thought the Ord was just one guy and not the specific race.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Marvel/Disney is really been shitting the bed with marketing this so far.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Marvel/Disney is really been shitting the bed with marketing this so far.

They're spending too much time infighting with other studios.

Comment

• so confused. You're right, it's a dude so why would there be an army of them? And that picture on the left means nothing, just fan casting off a site.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

so confused. You're right, it's a dude so why would there be an army of them? And that picture on the left means nothing, just fan casting off a site.
                            Who knows? At this point, it's turning into Marvel Mad Libs.

Comment

• I kind of wish it was the Frost Giants still. I really liked their look.

Comment

I kind of wish it was the Frost Giants still. I really liked their look.

At this rate, it's going to be any ancillary character that Marvel owns and they can get composited in time.

Comment

Working...
                                X