Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Sounds like it's gonna be THOR 2 FEATURING IRON MAN (AND OTHERS)

What's killing me about it is that there's just so much shit floating out there and the only thing concrete at this point is that FOX has no intention on letting Marvel/Disney use anything they own...EVER.

But, SONY and Lionsgate are throwing down in the same ring to pick over what they still control.

So, here's what's off the table

Spider-Man
    Iron Fist
    Wolverine
    ANY X-MAN EVER
    The Fantastic Four
    The Skrulls
    Magneto
    Doctor Doom
    Galactus
    Silver Surfer
    Doctor Octopus
    The Lizard
    Green Goblin
    Daredevil
    The Punisher
    Ghost Rider
    Mephisto
    The Shiar (yeah...seriously)
    The Inhumans
    The Negative Zone
    Venom (will revert back to Marvel this year)
    Quicksilver
    The Scarlet Witch
    Sentinels
    Senator Robert Kelly
    Franklin Richards
    and many others that I can't pull down off the top of my head)
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Never have I hated Fox more than I do at this moment.

Just leaving Black Bolt to the terrigen mists is such a waste of awesome potential. Doubly so for Lockjaw. And Galactus. And the Surfer. And Doom. And oh god how do you just fucking sit on all of that? It's a license to print money.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-08-2012, 01:10 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yay, I was sorta right!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I wish you were dead wrong. For Starlord's sake.

By the way, where does Starlord and his ilk fall under in the rights management between the studios?

I know Gladiator and Annihilus are both Fox prisoners, but what about the other guys out there? What about Rocket Raccoon? I know no one gives a flying fuck about RR, but I do. I do.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-08-2012, 01:14 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            I wish you were dead wrong. For Starlord's sake.

By the way, where does Starlord and his ilk fall under in the rights management between the studios?

I know Gladiator and Annihilus are both Fox prisoners, but what about the other guys out there? What about Rocket Raccoon?

No word on Starlord.

Rocket Raccoon is already part of the Guardians of the Galaxy proposal for 2014. It would be a Marvel/Disney production.

The way it's looking like now is:

The Avengers
            Thor 2
            Iron Man 3
            Dr. Strange
            Power Pack (since Runaways is dead in the water)
            Ant-Man
            Guardians of the Galaxy
            The Avengers 2
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              Yay, I was sorta right!

I was suprised that more people didn't spot it. I had heard it was coming, but when I saw the trailer for the trailer last Monday...it just like BLARGH.

But, every scene that has leaked and every set picture shown allows for it to be Loki and his goons as well. It just sucks that they had to go this route.

Comment

• I'm bummed about no Runaways flick. I really enjoy that series.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  I'm bummed about no Runaways flick. I really enjoy that series.

I was way more bummed when Y: The Last Man stalled out. BKV lost any steam he had coming off of Lost and he just seems to be rolling into more indie projects.

Molly Hayes deserves big screen treatment. That little girl would sell so much merchandise that it would pay for the flick ten times over.

Comment

• I never thought they could do Y justice so I never got my hopes for that one. But yeah, Molly is freaking awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Rocket Raccoon is already part of the Guardians of the Galaxy proposal for 2014. It would be a Marvel/Disney production.
                      TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY, MOUSE HOUSE.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY, MOUSE HOUSE.

Shit like this is why I feel like I'm in a bubble sometimes, the announcement was nearly a year ago.

I just hear it, log it and go on about my business.

Comment

• I'm glad you're in the bubble, because some of the announcements slip by me with the greatest of ease.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Avengers is just going to be superhero reaction shots to shit happening off-screen.

Surprisingly Kevin Smith didn't direct it.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Still more pumped for this than Spiderman, Bond, The Hobbit, etc.

Comment

• PROMETHEUS and JOHN CARTER are the two films that I'm most stoked for.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X