No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They probably fight the frost giants at the beginning of the film (after all, Loki has a big part in this) before the skulls show up to push shit in.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Like I said I guess since the scenes not pure blue hue it looks a bit different to me. Like Matt said Loki is involved so it's not surprising that they might show up.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Has it been confirmed though that we see any Skrulls?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I haven't seen that confirmed anywhere. I think somebody mentioned "aliens" but never actually said Skrulls. I haven't kept up 1000% though so I may be missing something.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Could have sworn Troy mentioned Skrulls.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• He may have, but if so I missed it. I've seen several web sites saying Skrulls are in but no real confirmation.

Comment

• In that quick shot where they show of the alien of unknown origin falling from the sky, they have elements similar to that of the Ultron design. It's mostly the pronged feet that make me think of Big U.

Helmets are definitely in the Loki wheelhouse.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You mean that shot that Rob thinks looks like the Frost giants?

Comment

• I don't think it's the frost giants specifically, but their look certainly leans toward one of the realms of Yggdrasil.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But then again, Loki is part-icecreamsandwichman.

I hope it is some cosmic threat though, if only because I want to see a Starlord movie.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I think they look different than frost giants but it's not like any of the pics are that clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Could have sworn Troy mentioned Skrulls.

It's Frost Giants and Loki ilk.

They're still putting that shit out there about Skrulls and Kree. But, FOX owns the Skrulls moviewise outright now. So, I don't see how Marvel can use them at this point in the game.

I've been hinting at the disappointment for the last few weeks, but I guess I should be more direct next time.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Forgot about that whole "The FF are still in the FOXhole" thing. This makes me sad.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sounds like it's gonna be THOR 2 FEATURING IRON MAN (AND OTHERS)

Comment

• I have no problem with it being Thor's universe shoehorned in, as that is a fucking awesome place. I just want to see space shit at some point that isn't Green Cockring or Star Wars/Trek.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X