No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, you're not. I think the new one sucks.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What a boring weapon that Glock is for Black Widow. Now if she carried a one like this.

Comment

• I like how everyone is YO I GOT THIS BADASS GOD HAMMER and YO I GOT THIS BADASS MECH WARRIOR SUIT and YO IM A FUCKING GENETIC SUPER SOLIDER and then Scarlett is all ummm I have a pistol? And Renner is like............hey guys a bow is cool right? Then Hulk goes FUCK YALLLLLLLLLLLLLL IM THE HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULK

Comment

• What were those suit things too. Is that Johnny Weir's army?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            Missing chinstrap looks silly
            THAT'S what's off with that costume! I couldn't quite put my finger on it last night.

Comment

• Yeah I prefer the old cap costume but I can deal with the new one.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                Yeah I prefer the old cap costume but I can deal with the new one.
                Boom.

Can I just say, I really love the Cappy film. Its becoming one of my favourites after 4 viewings. Its got flaws, but goddamn is it fun and its a brilliant introduction to the character.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yeah, even in proper action it looks goofy. Hopefully he loses the helmet only to find one with a PATRIOT CHINDO strapped on for some good, old fashioned and wholesome skrull-fucking.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The loss of the strap/helmet thing PLUS ALL DAT BLUE is just to much, the suit in the first flick broke up the color scheme much nicer.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So I'm assuming those are the Frost Giants in the trailer and not Skrulls?

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The don't look like Frost Giants to me. But I could be wrong.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• They look pretty close in my opinion.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Maybe it's the lack of the blue hue but they look off somewhat.

Comment

• Frosties. Fo sho.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X