X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a classic.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Look, kids, it's hit-whoring bullshit!
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Oh Don Piano.

Who wants to bet Agutter doesn't even know the difference between Spider-Man and Iron Man?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Who wants to bet Agutter doesn't even know the difference between Spider-Man and Iron Man?
          Or Superman, Batman and The Wonder Twins.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Pretty sure her kids or grandkids could let her in on it. Who cares? Why is this news? Jesus christ.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Meh. If it happens, cool. If not, somehow, my heart WILL go on.

Comment

• bunch of cynics.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, having Spidey (even if it is Giraffeboy in the Spalding Suit) meet the wider Marvel universe would be cool.

Hearing it from a craptacular source does nothing but angar me.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'd love it if Spidey did show up in The Avengers, but the likelihood seems nil, what with the arrangements with Disney and Sony as they are. It'd also tick me off on one level, as it'd be highly unlikely I'd start seeing Spidey in the eventual Avengers sequel, or have him show up in a Marvel Team-Up kind of situation with the next Iron Man, Thor and/or Captain America flicks on deck. It'd just be a big tease, with no payoff down the line, unless Disney buys out Sony's stake in Spidey and starts doing Spidey films themselves.

Comment

• Another thing I'm wondering - I'm seeing a few pics of Cap without his mask on. Tell me he's going to be rocking his mask more often than not when he's in action, as I want to see Captain America, not Chris Evans, opening up a can of whoop ass on the bad guys.

That's the one thing that frosts my weenie - I want to see superheroes keep their identities secret in these films, not having the masks removed every five minutes to the girlfriends, bad guys, etc. And why no mask for Hawkeye?

Comment

• because Hawkeye is a lame character?
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hawkeye's mask would be hilarious on the big screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                            because Hawkeye is a lame character?
                            And his mask is pretty fucking hard to make work on film. It being purple and ridiculous does it no favors. Why not get Forbush Man in there too?
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• all of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Another thing I'm wondering - I'm seeing a few pics of Cap without his mask on. Tell me he's going to be rocking his mask more often than not when he's in action, as I want to see Captain America, not Chris Evans, opening up a can of whoop ass on the bad guys.

That's the one thing that frosts my weenie - I want to see superheroes keep their identities secret in these films, not having the masks removed every five minutes to the girlfriends, bad guys, etc. And why no mask for Hawkeye?

They're doing the Ultimate version of Hawkeye, which never had a mask. But, he ripped out his teeth and used them as weapons to kill people. So, there's that.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X