• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    You forgot Picadilly's.
    *High five!*
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

You forgot Picadilly's.
      No fucking idea what that is. When I was growing up it was only Wyatt's. Or the one downtown, don't remember it's name.

Comment

• I think there is still a Picadilly's in Almeda Mall. Same thing as Wyatt's et al.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You forgot Picadilly's.

We had Picadilly's here. It sucked. I miss Morrison's.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We had a Picadilly in the Baytown mall till about 2000. We still have a Luby's but no Wyatts. And yeah I got'cha William.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Looks great. The music SUCKED ASS, but overall, not a bad first trailer.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You're entitled to your opinion, but I do not agree. I am a NIN mark though, so there is a distinct bias in my appreciation of such song choice.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love those 3 first NIN albums to DEATH, but it sure didn't fit that trailer for me.

Comment

• OMGZ!!! Trailer music is music in trailer!!!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's shitty music!!!! I like some rock song in a trailer when it's tastefully done, but here: not the case.

Comment

• Tastes are different people like different things. Your shitty is someone else's amazeballs. Just saying.

Also it's not a dig at you Martin, you guys know how I am with trailer music. It doesn't make or break my interest in a film. Sorry if it came off like I was poking at you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          It's shitty music!!!! I like some rock song in a trailer when it's tastefully done, but here: not the case.
                          You've already said as much. Leave it.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So, (subject change) how much screen time is Hulk/Banner getting? Commercial makes it look minimal.

Comment

• Educated guess is the effects for that guy take a lot longer to complete, so he wasn't as trailer ready as the rest of the gang.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Makes sense for green version but what about Ruffalo? Do his effects take a lot longer too?

Comment

Working...
                                X