Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    Fucking Pigface. That's a blast from the past.
    I've seen them like, five times. The second time I saw them people were literally hanging from the rafters. It was an amazing show.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Totally jealous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
        The second time I saw them people were literally hanging from the rafters. It was an amazing show.
        This happened at Superjoint Ritual for me. They ripped all the A/C ducts down from the venue. It got pretty scary, tiny venue, double the people that should have been in there.

Comment

• Still not convinced this will be good. Both Hawkeye and Black Widow looked stupid. I don't think anyone in the modern movie-going audience is going to give a shit about a guy with a bow and arrow. Even in the Ultimates V2, the only things that made him interesting was a) the fact that they beefed him up to be good with any kind of projectile (including tearing off his fingernails and flicking them at dudes to KILL THEM) and b) black widow killing his family.

Spoiler: For the benefit of people who no read Ultimates 

I hope the only reason they have black widow in the film is to have her aide and abet Loki.
          Last edited by Mike; 10-11-2011, 11:38 AM.
          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• ALSO, I could never hate NiN. I saw Skinny Puppy in concert with their original lineup in Toronto and I got sprayed with pig's blood. It was life-changing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I hope the only reason they have black widow in the film is to have her aide and abet Loki.
              This isn't some spoiler is it? Not gonna lie, I don't know shit about The Avengers and don't feel like being spoiled.

That being said, WHAT DOES BLACK WIDOW ACTUALLY DO? WHAT ARE HER SKILL SETS?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

This isn't some spoiler is it? Not gonna lie, I don't know shit about The Avengers and don't feel like being spoiled.

That being said, WHAT DOES BLACK WIDOW ACTUALLY DO? WHAT ARE HER SKILL SETS?
                I have no clue about the movie, I was talking about the Ultimates comic.

Her skill set is: (care of Marvel Universe)

Powers
                Government treatments have slowed her aging, augmented her immune system and enhanced her physical durability.

Weapons

Black Widow customarily wears two bracelets equipped to discharge the "widow’s bite," high-frequency electrostatic bolts of up to 30,000 volts, capable of stunning even a superhuman opponent at a range of at least 20 feet, shoot tear gas cartridges and act as a radio transmitter. The bracelets’ various functions are activated by galvanic sensors keyed to Black Widow’s wrist musculature. At times she carries plastic explosive discs equivalent to 4 pounds of TNT in her belt and uses automatic weapons and/or combat knives as necessary.

Comment

• HAHAHAHA. that's fucking stupid.

Comment

HAHAHAHA. that's fucking stupid.
                    Exactly.

Here's Hawkeye (normal Marvel universe):

Powers
                    None. As Goliath, Barton used gases designed by Hank Pym to grow to great heights, with appropriate increases in strength and toughness. (He could also use them to shrink to minuscule size.)

Abilities
                    Ronin is a world-class archer and marksman. His above average reflexes and hand-eye-coordination make him the most proficient archer ever known. He is also trained to throw knifes, darts, balls, bolas and boomerangs. He is natural athlete. He is also formidable unarmed combatant, thanks largely for longtime combat training with Captain America. He also has extensive training as an acrobat and aerialist. He is highly capable and charismatic team leader and a shrewd combat strategist, albeit sometimes reckless. Barton is also talented weapon designer, particularly well-versed in variations on basic traditional weaponry such as arrows, blades and hand-thrown projectiles. He has designed and crafted crescent darts, boomerangs, throwing irons, bolas, axes, custom arrows and bows. he is experienced motorcycle rider, Barton was one of the of the most proficient and daring pilots of the Avengers' supersonic Quinjets and other aircraft. He was once 80% deaf due to an injury, but his hearing was restored during his rebirth on Franklin Richards' Counter-Earth.

Here's Hawkeye (Ultimates universe):

Hawkeye is a master archer with extraordinarily fast reflexes, exceptional dexterity and near-perfect aim. He is also an excellent all-around marksman well versed in conventional firearms, and has an uncanny knack for using miscellaneous hand-held objects as projectile weapons. Hawkeye is a veteran espionage operative, a formidable physical combatant, and an experienced fighter pilot.

NOTICE: no powers ever.

Comment

• I like how Sam L. says "assemble a group of people" while completely neglecting the fact one of those "people" is a FUCKING NORSE GOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I like how Sam L. says "assemble a group of people" while completely neglecting the fact one of those "people" is a FUCKING NORSE GOD.
                        haha, in the South, folks don't like them Gods. They ain't people, it's those librul SHIELD high-falutin' government-types what makes us call dem folks "people".

Comment

• I think you are backwards on the deep south's attitude on god Mike lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            I think you are backwards on the deep south's attitude on god Mike lol
                            Au contraire, you only believe in ONE God. Norse Gods are imposters and fakes and are NOT people nor are they actual Gods!

Comment

• BOOM.

Comment

• goes the dynamite.
                                "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                                - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                                http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                                http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X