Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Also, I'm trying to get a confirm on whether Jenny Agutter is playing the Skrull Empress or the Contessa from SHIELD.
    JENNY AGUTTER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        I'm only excited for the new hulk.
        Sexface Ruffalo is all yours.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          This was before they Photoshopped it, right?

Comment

• ScarJo poops explosions?
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
              It's been fifteen fucking years?!
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ruffalo's definitely got a BLUE STEEL thing going on.

What an embarrassing photo shop job. This is BEYOND amateurish.
                Last edited by Matt; 09-29-2011, 03:15 PM.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  My feeling is that they will take some of the major storylines from the Avengers books and use them in film, but that there will be no rigid following of continuity. They "may" do a redux of the Ultimate Vision/Ultimate Nightmare origin to Vision's character, but there is no way they will do the whole Wanda Goes Crazy/House of M/Avengers Disassemble storyline. I will bet cash money on this.

So my hope is that Vision makes it into subsequent movies for sure, maybe in a Hank Pym/Ultron film as they answer to fighting Ultron?

Well, the only one they can touch without cutting checks is the Ultimate Vision/Nightmare version. Marvel owns the entire Ultimate line flat out without getting the tricky Siegel/Shuster style issues.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So are we sure the Avengers movie isn't Iron Man 3?

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/marvel/avengers/
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• not gonna lie.

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

totally worked for me. AND WE GOT SOME RUFFALO HULK IN THERE!
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Eh.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• bunch of lamers in here.

Cap and Iron Man should be fun to watch interacting. Liked the quip by Tony about still being a genius billionaire without the suit.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Downey definitely walked away with the best lines.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Makes sense he would, he's the biggest "star" in the flick. Thor looked odd still.

Comment

• Downey pretty much walked away with all the lines. Featured so strongly was he.....

I just hope it's a true Avengers flick. I want a true Avengers flick. Not Iron Man 3 co-starring the Avengers.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X