• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post

Also:

DAT RAINCHECK

Manly tears.
    Seriously, for two days all Brittany could say was how incredibly sad it was and it made the whole movie for her. I bro'd up and was all "naw he got worlds to save n shit no time for the women" then went into the shitter and wept.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Just in case! 
      Teared up when they showed the kids playing Captain America and the Howling Commandoes after Cap crashed the plane.

Comment

• That also hit the right note.

I'm going to need to see this again.

Forgot to mention I had a geekgasm when Schmidt
          Spoiler: if you live under a rock or in Iraq 
        did his unmasking. Just seeing Red Skull talking smack to Steve as the FUCKING RED SKULL was so cool.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Geeked to that, too, dude. Also dug the USO stuff and the comic book outfit making a cameo.

I'm just praying they bring Arnim Zola back for the eventual sequel and he looks like he does in the comics:

Ludicrous as hell, but could be damn horrifying if done right.

Comment

• As long as it ensures Toby Jones returns, I'd even take the vidya version.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Can't wait to see this flick this weekend. Super excited.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Saw it yesterday. Evans sold the shit outta it. Weaving was great. Those action set pieces were badass. Really fucking dug it.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just got back from seeing this with the wife unit. Really, really liked it. It needed to be tightened up in the pacing, though.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Steve never gets a break.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Truth.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Steve > Superman

Comment

• Word.

But Cap actually fought in WW2.

Where'd Thuperman go? Bullshitland. That's where.

FUCKING ALIEN DRAFT DODGER
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Even as a big Superman fan, I have to concur.

Evans played him with such determination and heart. I dare anyone not want to root for him.
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                              Steve > Superman
                              Repeated for maximum emphasis.

Flick was every bit as muscular and charming as its lead. Best action scenes of the summer I've seen so far too, bar none.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• They started the second round of shooting in Cleveland. Good for those guys. OHIO could use the money.

$50 bucks to whomever gets me the first shot of a Kree on set.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X