Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I'm sure embargo is until Thursday at Midnight.

Tomorrow.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Will we have an Anderson take down of Cap?

Comment

Will we have an Anderson take down of Cap?

It's not a take down at all. The thing is done, I just have to sit on it until tomorrow because I don't get to break embargoes.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• And with that we have our first good news of the day.

Comment

• It's been hinted at that it ranges from 'really good' to 'amazing' on other sites. I just want to see some actual reviews on it.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It won't beat Potter this weekend, but it's going to hold its own a la Sherlock Holmes against Avatar.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I want Johnson to knock it out of the park, and convince Lucas to let him make his Boba Fett movie so maybe we can start getting other people's interesting Star Wars ideas made.

Comment

• Matt will be thrilled. According to Edgar Wright "Deja Vu" from Top Secret! is used in Captain America.

Comment

Matt will be thrilled. According to Edgar Wright "Deja Vu" from Top Secret! is used in Captain America.

Holy hell it is! I didn't even place it until now.

Comment

• 5 reviews up for CA, only 2 of which are positive. Surprising. The negative reviews sound like the they were written by people with an axe to grind...
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        5 reviews up for CA, only 2 of which are positive. Surprising. The negative reviews sound like the they were written by people with an axe to grind...
                        I can't stop laughing at that one from the Village Voice.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know! Seriously, she must live on Bizarro world.

Comment

• Although they all seem to agree that the 3D is completely worthless.

Comment

• It's another lazy postproduction conversion. Hooray for cashgrabs!
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• guys

"Captain America movie was pretty much perfect. Ballsy, brave, fun as hell. And Chris Evans is Steve Rogers thru and thru. And Bucky... That was just perfect." - Ed Brubaker via Twitter.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X