No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just...words do not do enough justice to the feeling I have right now.

This picture is as close as I can come to possibly conveying my thoughts:

Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-14-2011, 04:14 PM. Reason: Wrong picture. More accurate representation of childlike glee above.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Hawkeye and Black Widow getting to re-enact a shot for shot scene from The Ultimates (part of the Cleveland shoot)
      Was that the cleansing of the building tower à la Matrix? If so, fuck yes.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Was that the cleansing of the building tower à la Matrix? If so, fuck yes.

From Issue 6? Yeah. That was the casting call in Cleveland. They had to get 500 extras to act like it was NYC during lunch break throughout the week. It was all for one aerial shot when they go from building to build mid-air over the crowd.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fuckin nice!

Comment

• awesome
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'd frame that and put it on my wall.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have to really hand it to Marvel. They've done a simply outstanding job marketing this film.
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Red Skull peek-a-boo = Awesomeness.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Love how he looks like he just stepped off the set of Hellraiser.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dum Dum Dugan, bitchezzzzzz!

Comment

• Re the leaked (shitty looking) teaser for Avengers? Gosh. People will cheer at anything. #sarcasm
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• really fucking hope i get in to see this on Tuesday
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                            Re the leaked (shitty looking) teaser for Avengers? Gosh. People will cheer at anything. #sarcasm
                            Yeah.

That thing.

Even buttcam can't curb the nerdgasm.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I saw the shitty clip - little to no idea what was going on, but I'd probably have marked out too if I were in the audience. Hell, they had me with the first teaser the second Jackson started quoting from Avengers #1.

Comment

• Yup. Same here. Completely shitty, yet I went NNNNNNNGGGGGG.

Comment

Working...
                                X