No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally watched it last night. It was fun, I’ll probably end up watching it again. I absolutely agree that Ms. Marvel carries the film. The fact that it was under two hours was like a breath of fresh air when most movies nowadays seem to be in a competition to see how long they can stretch shit out. I still think Larson is fairly wooden and emotionless. Especially the scene on Aladna. She could have had SO much more fun with that, but it just felt flat to me.
    The end credits put a smile on my face, but then I had to cycle through all the movies and reboots in my head to figure out which one that specific character came from.
    Like I said, it was fun, I’d probably watch it again; I still think the Marvel machine needs to pump the brakes for a while.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Agree with all of the above.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Works for me. Name is dumb but should be fun to see DP fuck around with Wolvie for a bit.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, that was Pyro from the Singer flicks yeah?

Comment

• Wish Pedro wasn't Mr. Fantastic but oh well. I mean, good for him and the rest of the cast, but I was hoping for a no-name (which I know was pipedream). I hope it's set in the 60s.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Wish Pedro wasn't Mr. Fantastic but oh well. I mean, good for him and the rest of the cast, but I was hoping for a no-name (which I know was pipedream). I hope it's set in the 60s.
                I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, as Pascal is nothing but great in pretty much everything he's in. I was holding out hope, though, for Michael Shannon as Reed - Zod be damned, the guy LOOKS like Reed Richards.

Comment

Working...
                X