Clear All

• Jonathan Majors. Yeeeeesh.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Jonathan Majors. Yeeeeesh.
      yeah, if the charges are legit...

Time to pivot away from Kang and go to Dr. Doom?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• On the allegations, have no idea either way, and won't comment. Although the fact past collaborators came out so quickly to out Majors as a monster was... very telling.

But I've had a problem with him lately in that he's been pushed too hard, too fast as the next great movie-star. Sure he's a good actor but... I don't see it. Sorry, Film Twitter.

Centering Kang as the next MCU Final Boss was flawed as the very notion of the character (and the multiverse as a whole) was too "Get Out of Jail Free."

Spoiler: spoilers 
        Oh Kang is introduced as a total weenie and killed off immediately in Loki? Don't worry, a big-baddie version will be introduced in Ant Man 3!

Oh that big-baddie Kang was immediately defeated in Ant Man 3? Don't worry, we're gonna introduce a Council of Ricks full of other big-baddie Kangs in the post-credits scene of Ant Man 3!

Have a hard imagining this works out.
        Last edited by Abraham Smashington; 03-31-2023, 11:53 AM.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I like Kamala. This looks like fun.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks great
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I agree, that looks legit.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• This looks like it's gonna be a hoot of a film. Definitely down for this.

Comment

• Still haven’t watched Ms. Marvel, but this looks fun.
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    Still haven’t watched Ms. Marvel, but this looks fun.
                    MS. MARVEL is great. One of the very best of the D+ Marvel shows.

Comment

• Could Kevin Feige's Last Act as Marvel Studios CEO Be Directing Avengers: Secret Wars Himself?
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The Marvels. I had a bunch of fun with this one. Brie seems to have removed that stick up her ass and was actually fun this go around but the MVP still goes to Ms. Marvel and her family. Loved the stuff with the "eggs", the teleporting stuff was fun as fuck to watch and that fucking end stinger.,....This is why I don't read spoilers and stay off the net for the most part. I had no IDEA that
                          Spoiler: credit spoilers 
                        fucking full on 1990's looking Beast/Kelsey was back?! Fun way to bring the X-Men back bit by bit
                        I legit squealed for joy lol. So yeah, overall it was pretty fun, leans too heavily on the audience watching all of the shows for meaningful connections but it sucks this bombed or didn't do the business they wanted. This was one of the better entries lately imo.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• as I mentioned on Discord, I really enjoyed THE MARVELS. It's far, far, far from being the worst of the MCU films. I hope that people give it a fair shake now that it's streaming and people can actually judge the film itself free of any of the hype baggage it was saddled with upon release.

Comment

• For sure, and like Anderson said the biggest issue is having to be sort of knowledgeable about the last 2-3 tv shows. IT's how I felt during the Secret Wars show as I had purged all info about the first Captain Marvel. But all of that still doesn't change the fact that they gave me:

Spoiler: credit spoilers 
                            Ms. Marvel being the new "Nick Fury" recruiting Ms. Marvel and of course FUCKING X-MEN AND FRASIER BEAST
                            scenes and I'm a sheep and loved it.
                            Last edited by Abraham Smashington; 01-23-2024, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• I just love Ms. Marvel and the actress playing her. She's a real treasure and she is fantastic in THE MARVELS.

Comment

• She carries the film for sure. She is fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X