No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the angry dancing was great. I said the same thing to Lesley when I saw her doing that.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I don’t think I’ll be watching it again. It was poorly written and haphazardly thrown together as a cash grab. Mantis was out of character for the majority of it. If they were going for “awkward teen phase” for Groot, they succeeded. Kevin Bacon was in a completely different movie. All in all, not my favorite way to spend 45 minutes.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeah. It was ok. It really was Mantis and Drax’s show.

Also, COSMO!!!!
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Curious who they get to direct Secret Wars.

Have a piece coming where I speculate on a name and it's... a choice.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Woke up this morning thinking about how we almost lived in a universe where Bob Hoskins was Wolverine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              Yeah, I don’t think I’ll be watching it again. It was poorly written and haphazardly thrown together as a cash grab. Mantis was out of character for the majority of it. If they were going for “awkward teen phase” for Groot, they succeeded. Kevin Bacon was in a completely different movie. All in all, not my favorite way to spend 45 minutes.
              yeeep. Either I had no idea how bad of an actress Pom is OR like you said, she's out of character the entire movie.

Also, not to body shame (but here it goes) but everyone got fat. Drax looked bloated as fuck and so did Peter.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• You don't need to do 6 months of 10 hour exercise days and tons of HGH for a Christmas special.

Comment

• Yeah well, I didn't force the actors who make millions of dollars to do ridiculous diets and workout regimes, but when you stop I'm gonna notice. We were laughing at this because in the Black Adam movie there are flashbacks to The Rock as a "famished slave" where they did the skinny Chris Evans thing and he looked like he did in the 90s. You know, ripped as shit but in a normal dude looking way. Not his steroid infused self now.

Comment

• Was he wearing Versace in the flashback?

Comment

• unfortunately no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

yeeep. Either I had no idea how bad of an actress Pom is OR like you said, she's out of character the entire movie.

Also, not to body shame (but here it goes) but everyone got fat. Drax looked bloated as fuck and so did Peter.
                        Dunno, maybe she is a bad actress. I just chalked it up to terrible writing/directing. Potato, potahto. End result is the same.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• When we are doing fucking slow melancholy versions of Spacehog it is WAY beyond time to find a new gimmick.

Comment

• aww, I man I love Spacehog

That looks like the Guardians I know as opposed to the tv special. I'm on board.

Comment

• I enjoy the song, it's a 90s guilty pleasure for me, but a slowed down melancholy trailer mix is an insane thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X