No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason he's back is not good at all. What happened to Chapek is bullshit, as Iger made him a whipping boy.

Lots of politics.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

Unsure.

I just want them to get the damned parks sorted. In the past two years, they've removed any incentive to stay in a Disney resort while nickle and diming everything under the sun.
      When they announced that SW park stuff I was SUPER HYPED. It sounded amazing. Then it came out and the prices did as well and it's like, nahhhhh. I've never been to Disneyworld/Land and I don't think I'll ever go due to the overpriced nonsense. Like am I missing out on a fun 5 minute SW ride? Probably but like, whatever. The hotel thing is what I really wanted to do but then you see videos and price breakdowns and it's fucking ridiculous. I had fun at Universal with the OG Podcaust crew when we were there in Cali and I never need to do another theme park again. I had my fill. If I had kids it may be different, but I can't get hyped anymore knowing that well, my wife can't do this, and it's not worth me doing it and possibly getting her sick.

Just gimme VR and I'm golden.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I am with Rob. The Star Wars shit was the one thing that could have sold me on going to a Disney park and it looks so lame. If we go to a park it's Universal. Or Hershey!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Bob Iger is back at Disney.

That’s bad, no?
          It shows a lack of vision. The MCU, Star Wars, all these live-action remakes, they were bound to dry up and people lose interest in varying degrees.

Just happened to be on Chapek's watch. Yes how he handled Pixar was a collosal fuck up and 100000% on him. But everything else... I'm not so sure about.

Iger is nothing more than a band aid. But they are foolish to think he can walk in and everything be fixed within 2 years. They need fresh blood.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It'll take 5 years to turn things around, not 2. No way that Iger is gone in just 2 years unless he totally fucks things up and they need to throw him under the bus too.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/SimuLiu/s...25075040403456

If I was any director, producer, even casting director or executive on the studio-level, I wouldn't want Simu Liu anywhere near my project now.

And if his reps are even remotely worth a damn, they will take away his cell phone from him, right now. He was making tidy baby remarks on Twitter even before Shang-Chi opened.

What an entitled li'l douchebag.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                https://mobile.twitter.com/SimuLiu/s...25075040403456

If I was any director, producer, even casting director or executive on the studio-level, I wouldn't want Simu Liu anywhere near my project now.

And if his reps are even remotely worth a damn, they will take away his cell phone from him, right now. He was making tidy baby remarks on Twitter even before Shang-Chi opened.

What an entitled li'l douchebag.
                looks like it was deleted. What did it say?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Screenshot_20221123-083104-256.png
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Only said this because Tarantino (correctly) stated how people like Chris Evans aren't movie stars but the character of Captain America is. Something the new Cap Anthony Mackie himself said as well.

He took that as an attack because that's just how big a baby he is, and dragging in Scorsese into the mix. For reasons?

Seriously fuck this dude.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• You seem to be really upset for something really trivial. People in 2022 are so easily offended.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I mean, you react like he fucked your mom and your wife while making you watch.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Nothing good comes from Twitter Jamie. Just delete the app. You'll live.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, I don't see why anyone should care what this dude has to say at all.

Comment

• Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special. Cheap as fuck. Corny as balls. Thicc ass Groot. Everything seemed off but did I miss the following in any of the movies?
                                Spoiler: only interesting shit in the show spoilers 
                              Mantis is Peter's sister, the Guardians bought Knowhere, somehow Winter Soldier's arm ends up in their possession?

So weird. Kevin Bacon made me chuckled a bit.

Comment

• I liked it. It's fairly trivial but it moves along nicely for 45 minutes. Mantis gets her due in terms of screentime, which is nice. Nebula steals the show with her dancing, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X