No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm with Matt and Tim. The Tool song took me out of it. It didn't help that 46&2 is one of my least favorite songs in their catalog.

And before anyone says anything, yes, I hate fun. I hate fun so much I stick pins in little Fun Doll at home. I hate fun so much I spend my spare time reading Proust and watching Rocco's Dinner party. I hate fun so much I hang out with your Mom.
    Last edited by BMichaelKrol; 06-24-2011, 08:22 AM. Reason: To add the word songs so the third sentence would make sense.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Really, bitching about the music in the trailer? It could have been so much worse guise....

WAKE ME UP INSIDE AND CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM MYSELLLLFFFF!!!!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahahahahaha.

Everything needs "Bodies" in it.

I want to meet the 1943 equivalent of Drowning Pool...

(But fuuuuuuuuuck that Evanderpderps bullshit)
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YES IT DOES.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• But yeah, I doubt we're gonna get Tool in the actual flick. It's just to pump up the crowd. And it totally worked for me. Haters gonna hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              Really, bitching about the music in the trailer? It could have been so much worse guise....

WAKE ME UP INSIDE AND CALL MY NAME AND SAVE ME FROM MYSELLLLFFFF!!!!
              Well, true.

God I hate Evanescence. What's worse is I was just thinking about them this morning and that song in particular. This is getting weird man.

Anyone up for a plate of shrimp?

(if you don't get that, I'll be happy to explain it to you. After looking down my nose at you...)

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• oh God...LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Take your Merrnerd back to your Resident Evil movies. Leave me some Carl Orff or one of those stock tracks cooked up by Two Steps from Hell I keep hearing.

(Or Drowning Pool for the joke trailer)
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    oh God...LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH
                    Remember when they wouldn't let anyone play that song because of 9/11?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• *cut to Hydra soldiers hitting the floor*

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                        Remember when they wouldn't let anyone play that song because of 9/11?
                        Yeah, I do.

It was the day freedumb dieded.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Let me know when somebody cuts a trailer synched up with 'America, Fuch Yeah!' and I'll pay attention.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Let me know when somebody cuts a trailer synched up with 'America, Fuch Yeah!' and I'll pay attention.
                            I'm with you. But only if they sync it up to Megaforce.

DEEDS! NOT WORDS!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Let me know when someone cuts a trailer with a barbershop quartet. I demand maximum oldpeopleness!
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                                I'm with you. But only if they sync it up to Megaforce.

DEEDS! NOT WORDS!
                                ...time to save the muthafuckin' day, yeah.

I like the way that you think, dammit.

Comment

Working...
                                X