Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lololol./
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• New Ant-Man trailer.

Ok...Not pumped or whatever. I'll totally see it once it hits Disney +. My days of going to the theaters for these are done. Avatar 2 is the only thing getting me back into a theater.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        New Ant-Man trailer.

Ok...Not pumped or whatever. I'll totally see it once it hits Disney +. My days of going to the theaters for these are done. Avatar 2 is the only thing getting me back into a theater.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• God, that Bill Murray cameo is going to make discussion around this movie so miserable.

Comment

• It actually looks good!
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I haven’t seen a movie in theater since January 2020-ish and this isn’t gonna be the one to pull me back either, Rob. It looks fine, but the trailer doesn’t do enough for me to go see it with a bunch of contagious mouth-breathers.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I have to laugh at everyone bitching about the CG. When we we learn that Marvel does this every time. First trailer CG comes out, looks wonky as balls, final product doesn't. But again, whatever. I'll watch it cause I do enjoy these, but they're not day one for me anymore.

That being said, I can't decide if this looks fun, incredibly stupid, or a combo of both:

Comment

• yeah I'm all in for that GotG special.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Black Panther 2: The Search for More Money 

It was decent. Namor carried it on his back.

Not my favorite by any stretch, that being said...still good enough.

Not too many changes from the script spoilers I gave in here. The most substantial one came because Matt Shakman and crew have Feige's ear on their F4 plans.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Were you right as to who is BP at the end of the film?

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                      Is M'Baku/Winston Duke the Black Panther at the end of the film?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Were you right as to who is BP at the end of the film?

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                        Is M'Baku/Winston Duke the Black Panther at the end of the film?
                          Spoiler: Not quite 

Most of the changes from script to screen were in the Third Act. Shuri becomes less rebellious and more like T'Challa now in the final form. We get more time with Namor than in script.

Basically, she's BP at the end same as in the script. But, there's no Winston Duke stepping in to bail her out after she gets PWN'd. Namor still fucks her up, but she reminds him that T'Challa was cool with him and he agrees then they bounce.

The weirdest part of the end was Namora acting more like Attuma in the script. That was the biggest change to me, because in the script she was much more passive.

What sucks is that it just ends now.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

•   Spoiler: I'll add to it, since I'm thinking about it. 

Okoye getting stripped of her rank and going solo to Haiti (I think that was the country) is nothing more than lip service setup for her Plus show.

Couple that with the changes in personalities for Namora and M'Baku, it felt like either Disney made way the fuck up with Shuri or they didn't want to portray certain people in a negative light.

I'd be stunned if we get anything directly Wakanda after this, as it sets them up to become background characters for awhile.

That being said, why go from M'Baku saving Shuri who gets gut stabbed to M'Baku telling Shuri to try peace, letting her get gut stabbed a bunch, then watching as she realizes she's not powerful enough to kill Namor, so they all decide to be friends because that's what T'Challa would have wanted.

The only people in this movie that get to act like people are Riri Williams and Namor. That's because they have future shit to do.

Also, Veep Fury shows up for a minute.

Comment

• Man. That totally tanks my desire to see this now.

Comment

• Bob Iger is back at Disney.

That’s bad, no?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Bob Iger is back at Disney.

That’s bad, no?
                                Unsure.

I just want them to get the damned parks sorted. In the past two years, they've removed any incentive to stay in a Disney resort while nickle and diming everything under the sun.

Comment

Working...
                                X