Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need them Blade deets, Troy.

Comment

• Yeah, I thought that shit was a lock and now they need a new director?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Need them Blade deets, Troy.
          Spoiler: Hopefully browser doesn't freak out this time. 

Director got fired a few weeks ago. Script is shit, pre production is shit. Mainly because Feige has changed the focus 7 times.

Ali is having Ian McKellan on the Hobbit set level of freak outs over everything and keeps threatening to quit. Says he didn't sign up for this shit, has no idea what's going and needs an idea of what's happening.

Marvel is in the process of bringing in Sam Raimi to take over direction. Raimi and the other talent says they have to have a new script, new script is being worked on to entice extra actors and new director/crew.

Because of this, Raimi has been pulled out of future plans and that has been reworked into LET'S HAVE MORE SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS AND LESS PLUS SHOWS after Werewolf by Night kills the ratings of the last year and change of Marvel shows.

So what would have been future Raimi project becomes a special presentation or two. Raimi begins transitioning over to new feature. Ali and Disney don't have to sue the shit out of each other.

All this should be resolved this quarter hopefully without a release date bump>

Raimi is turning into a new Russo/Watts style guy for Feige, but that's because he has a kid or two in medical/grad school and wants somewhere to end his career for easy cash. Expect some bigger names to be joining that director pool sooner than later, as it's easy money as long as Feige can commit to a single idea.

That being said they're all racing to the Trifecta of F4, Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars because all of the plot of these last few years is shored up there. Even though a lot of the Plus show work gets resolved in Cap America: NWO.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• and all of the release dates just got moved.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• F4 is 2025 now, Secret Wars in 2026. Other dates changed. Formatting is stupid.

Comment

• Wait are you saying that Werewolf got shit ratings?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Wait are you saying that Werewolf got shit ratings?
                I'm saying that it did great. As in, it showed that format works 1000 times better than the shows. So, they're going almost exclusively to that model. As the only successful show has been WandaVision and kinda sorta Hawkeye.

Any long form already in production mode (DD: Born Again and Agatha) will stay long form.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Harrison Ford cashes his golden years of checks 

Disney caved and accepted Ford's terms. He will be General Thunderbolt Ross and possibly The Red Hulk moving forward. First film will be Captain America: New World Order.

Comment

• what were his terms?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Spoiler: Harrison Ford cashes his golden years of checks 

Disney caved and accepted Ford's terms. He will be General Thunderbolt Ross and possibly The Red Hulk moving forward. First film will be Captain America: New World Order.
                      NO. Man, Ari and I were just talking about this last night (and I even said, ask Troy to confirm lol) but I don't want old man Ford in anything anymore UNTIL I see a trailer for Indy to see if he's back sort of giving a shit. CGI Ford is gonna be laaaame. Why not say fuck Ross and just bring back Liv Tyler and have her go all red or someshit or pick someone not elderly.

Comment

• Was Sam Sheppard unavailable?
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          what were his terms?
                          A fat ass retirement plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Was Sam Sheppard unavailable?
                            Busy bein' dead
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh. I meant Sam Elliot.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• He is still Ross to me. Excellent casting choice then, now, forever.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X