Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Also count me in the camp of digging the first Thor...except for those goddamn eyebrows.
    THIS! The wig and the brows are so. Goddamn. Bad. I remember thinking it when it came out and it’s not aging well. Otherwise, yeah, I like OG Thor as well.
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• strength and honor Matt!

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Master and Commander.

Goddammit I want a 4k version of that movie. GIMME A 4K VERSION OF THAT MOVIE.

Also count me in the camp of digging the first Thor...except for those goddamn eyebrows. Honestly, I want Taiki or Gunn to lean into the wierd alien shit in some movie going forward. Those fucking Owl Alien Bikers that looked like they stepped out of Labyrinth were awesome. That whole sequence was fucking great. Also, the sequence with the kids at the end was fucking AWESOME. Man, I'd be so hyped if I was a 10 year old watching that sequence. That was fun.
      I already made them watch that one! Amazing as usual.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm one of the few that liked Love and Thunder but I will admit there's some very valid criticisms.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Watched Love and Thunder. I liked it, but it's a sharp decline from Ragnarok. And Yeah, all the GnR shit is really weird.

Comment

• Ryan Coogler is one of the three options to direct Secret Wars with it looking like Marvel might give him the job to make up for everything that happened on BP2.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              Ryan Coogler is one of the three options to direct Secret Wars with it looking like Marvel might give him the job to make up for everything that happened on BP2.
              can you elaborate on what happened on BP2, apart from Boseman dying and Shuri actress going batshit?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Shuri losing her shit, production delays, Boseman dying, the whole bank incident with Coogler, the fact that they're still doing reshoots, everything. Outside of catching on fire daily, everything that could go wrong, went wrong.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• bank incident?
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I give no shits about BP2 with Boseman not being in it. Secret Wars is still happening? Sweet. Can we also get Murderworld and Arcade to show up? My 8 year old self would be sooo happy.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I want Mojoworld.

Comment

• Hell yeah. ALL OF THE WORLDS.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• and RRR World especially.

That's a hint, Rob.

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/09/a...k-america.html

Comment

• yeah, I posted the response to the top one over in the Politics areas.

Comment

• thanks! I vaguely remember that now.

Comment

Working...
                                X