No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wakanda Forever. I didn't really care for the first Black Panther over all. I dug Boseman and Jordan, Shuri was okay until she became a dumb anti-vaxxer. Klaw was wasted. All of that being said, this trailer looks pretty fucking sweet. Hopefully the third act doesn't shit the bed. FUCKING pumped for Namor and shit.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Part of me is guessing this takes place during the Snap, which would explain T'Challa's absence.

Comment

• I really like Black Panther, but unless Killmonger becomes Panther I do not care about this at all outside of curiosity as to how they handle Chadwick's death.

Comment

• If you want to see that you need to watch What IF? we're not going to see that in live action in this one. Shuri is totally gonna be Panther. That's a lady in that shot near the end. Gimme sexy sexy Spanish Namor.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah I know it won't be Killmonger, but dude was not at all a villain and the way he was portrayed in Black Panther still pisses me off. Biggest waste of any of their 'villains". I may actually go see that what if.

Comment

• Super cool for Atlantis. So im guessing the Crazy becomes Panther? Id have taken Killmonger too.

anyway, looks ok.

im getting the Superhero fatigue big time.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• But yeah, Killmonger is fucking dope. BP suffered the most in regards to shit CGI and lame final fight. That last fight between him and Killmonger was fucking terrible. The characters are great, but that ending was butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  im getting the Superhero fatigue big time.
                  Yeah, but only with movies at the moment. I've dug the shows WAY more than the newer movies except for Spidey. Every Spidey flick so far is great. GIMME MORE SPIDEY.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Current Spoilers at hand 

T'Challa is dead before movie begins.
                    The people in white are for his funeral.

Shuri has recreated the Heart Shaped Herb in the lab and has been using it to work as a Panther abroad. The Queen puts her at MIT, as Riri Williams has made a Vibranium detector that could threaten Wakanda's economy and expose Wakandan resources to the world.

Meanwhile, the Dora Milaje have Panther style suits and are fighting for Wakanda at home and abroad.

Okoye is the Captain now and is in a relationship with Michaela Coel. Lupita N'Yongo's character got pregnant by T'Challa and now has a 4 year old.

Lake Bell plays the MIT head who keeps taking the grad students out to search for Vibranium, they leave Boston and go into the Atlantic where they get attacked by an Atlantean death squad. Namor tries to take them, but the Dora Milaje help Shuri escape with Riri back to Wakanda.

Turns out that everytime the Vibranium machine gets turned on over an ocean or waterway, it triggers cataclysm under the waves. Something to do with Vibranium reactng underwater.

Riri reveals who she is in Wakanda (Rhodey's niece) and begins work on her own armor based on some designs for new Panther armor.

The Queen and Wakanda Intel know about the Atlanteans and we get their whole backstory. Basically, Atlantis made first contact with the Aztecs and banged the hell out of them. Lots of flashbacks of them protecting the Aztecs and other tribes back in the day in full God gear.

Modern Atlantis is in power struggle, as General Attuma wants to overthrow Namor because he's a halfbreed. Everyone wants Namora to lead, but she's a kid by their standard.

Namor trying to keep his position goes to Wakanda and says kill Riri and surrender the Device. Makes his case for it destroying Atlantis, Riri and Shuri make a compromise but Shuri rejects it. The Queen has Namor and his squad fired upon, which enrages Namor.

They return to Atlantis and Attuma summons a giant Tidal wave that destroys Wakanda.

Forrest Whitaker, Queen Raimonda and basically any older African American actor dies in the flood. Shuri overdoes it on the Heart Herb formula and trips balls. She hallucinates the purple place and sees Killmonger telling her to take revenge.

All of the tribes come together as 90% of Wakanda proper is now dead. Everyone has different ideas of what to do, as Okoye starts to doubt Shuri as she is practically Episode III level Anakin mad.

Atlantis returns and Shuri goes berzerk. Outright fighting, as Okoye and others choose M'Baku to be Wakanda's next defender. He gets gacked out on the Heart herb juice and gets some armor.

He saves Shuri from getting butchered by Namor and fights Atlantis back.

Wakanda is in shambles, Atlantis is in shambles.

Namor gets exiled for being defeated, Namora takes over ATL, Attuma is imprisoned by Wakanda and little white guy.

We find out the MIT project to find Vibranium has been funded by a generous grant from the Latverian embassy and meet Doctor Doom.

The reshoots supposedly added a scene where Riri is back in school on another expedition to the Antarctic away from the oceans. They reveal she's found a Vibranium rich jungle landscape in the middle of giant ice caps.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Casting question

Spoiler:  
                      Who is playing Doom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Casting question

Spoiler:  
                        Who is playing Doom
                        No idea. I was expecting it this past week, now waiting for D23. Knowing them, it'll be out of the blue on a Monday in September.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Throwing a name out there. Ewan MacGregor? Or is he going to end up in something else?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Throwing a name out there. Ewan MacGregor? Or is he going to end up in something else?
                            He's got a big deal with Marvel, but no idea.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

Doom is in the movie less than Everett Ross.

Maybe 20-30 seconds, maybe.

Much like with Ant 3 and the next year of stuff to come, it's about Doom and Kang getting powerful people off the chessboard.

Comment

• So who’s the new Panther?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

•   Spoiler: this guy 

Comment

Working...
                                X