No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And yeah, I know I played my part in this and this is over the top but it's not too far off lol.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched Strange 2 last night. Movie had plenty of Raimi in the camera movement, sense of humor, even the use of music. Really enjoyed it, and even when the move paint by numbers Marvel stuff was in there Raimi's sensibilities popped in and kept it really interesting. The Music Battle was really cool and inventive. Loved the Dark Hold possession he did at the end of the movie. Beating up Bruce Campbell never gets old, and the final credit clip with him was perfect. I actually enjoyed and noticed the score in this as well, which I've never noticed a single note of a MCU score before.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Since this came in over the weekend 

The Skrull vs. Kree timeline is pretty airtight and this is supposed to be the history going forward.

1987 - Mar-Vell infiltrates Project Pegasus
        1989 - Mar-Vell dies, Carol Danvers gets blasted with cosmic energy
        1995 - Events of Captain Marvel
        1999 - Veranke born in London
        2000-2014 - Dr. Sofen begins leading the Terrigen experiments. Working on stolen Hydra tech and using SHIELD resources to uncover lost Kree and Skrull items on Earth.
        2014 - Ronan the Accuser killed fighting Guardians on Xandar
        Summer 2014 - Events of The Winter Soldier
        2015 - Months into fake death, Fury discovers it was a lot more than Hydra that infiltrated SHIELD. Learns about the Kree plans and the Terrigen experiments
        2016-2018 - Nick Fury goes around the world liberating Terrigen experiments
        2018 - Fury finds out from Talos and other high ranking Skrulls about Veranke and her importance to Skrull religious culture
        Summer 2018 - The Blip starts as half of existence is dusted
        Spring 2020 - Fury frees Veranke and begins deploying his team against Kree targets. First fight with Dr. Sofen. Events of Secret Invasion Season 1.
        Summer 2023 - Hulk snaps his fingers, setting off the Events of Endgame's finale
        Fall 2023 - Talos and wife return to taking on Fury and Hill's public personas. Fury takes his team and a team of Skrull commandos into space to fight Dr. Sofen to save Earth and protect Veranke
        Spring-Summer 2024 - Talos and wife search the planet for the Elementals thinking they are Terrigen spawned metahumans. Events of Spider-Man: Far from Home
        Summer-Fall 2024 - Events of The Marvels and Secret Invasion Season 2

I have also heard that the timeline for Secret Invasion Season 2 can change depending on how Disney receives Season 1. But, willing to believe they go lighter before darker.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• that timeline does not make any sense
            Spoiler: spoilers 
          . If summer of 2018 is the blip, how can Fury be doing anything in 2020 considering that he got blipped for 5 years?
          Last edited by Abraham Smashington; 06-27-2022, 12:41 PM. Reason: Just keeping stuff spoiler tagged
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            that timeline does not make any sense. If summer of 2018 is the blip, how can Fury be doing anything in 2020 considering that he got blipped for 5 years?
              Spoiler: Might want to keep spoiler tagging shit there, Matt. 

He was never blipped. Talos was.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• ah, ok.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• That was also my question.

Well then bring it on.

Ill watch Strange 2, but I’m waiting on Spidey 3 to arrive on D+….
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  That was also my question.

Well then bring it on.

Ill watch Strange 2, but I’m waiting on Spidey 3 to arrive on D+….
                  I'm trying to remember the Canadian streaming guidelines, but if it's holding to traditional North American patterns...you're going to be waiting a LONG TIME.Hell, it'll be on Starz before Plus.

Comment

• Full and real Thor 4 plot is out there, so be ready for that.

Comment

• As per usual keep it tagged. I gotta wait until it hits digital.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        Full and real Thor 4 plot is out there, so be ready for that.
                        Link? PM me if you want.

Comment

Link? PM me if you want.
                          Missed my Saturday screening because we keep getting screenings at 9:30 AM this summer. So, trying to make the one tonight, but from over 20 different sources...this is the entire outline of the movie.

Spoiler: Spoiler time 

Comment

• wait a second, you said earlier...
                              Spoiler: spoiler 
                            that the whole Jane into Valhalla thing got nixed by Natalie. So, it's in there?

Comment

wait a second, you said earlier...
                                Spoiler: spoiler 
                              that the whole Jane into Valhalla thing got nixed by Natalie. So, it's in there?
                                Spoiler: Even more spoilers, as I get ready to go see it. 

Just got done talking to my local FOX guy that was at the Friday show.

Yep, it's a credits scene or something. Will know more later.

Comment

• I was cold after seeing Ragnarok at first, then my wife got me to love it. And my Disney check hasn't cleared.

So, it earns a hearty OK I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X