• So is Crooze in it?

What’s the big after credit shit?
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      So is Crooze in it?

What’s the big after credit shit?
        Spoiler: Spoilers 

Cruise shot something, but it was excised alongside a ton of other things. What seems to be the big sticking point among people is what was shot, how and what for purpose. Especially because Theron shot around the same time and a tiny snippet of her shit became one of the post credits scenes.

Basically, post credits are

Strange still suffering from Darkhold exposure grows a third eye, meets Clea (Theron)

Bruce Campbell gets cursed while selling pizza balls.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh cool

Comment

• Stan Lee to never die....

this is gross. They could just have put him in the background on billboards and shit as random nods and what not, but noooo they have to spend a bunch of money to cgi him into things. Gross.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yuk.

Comment

• d301hvf-b73cf5c4-fd29-4b23-83a8-08222f424afe.jpg
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Ugh, no thank you, Marvel.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Because it worked so well with Carrie Fisher and Peter Cushing in Rogue One!
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• If they're using old footage of him? Ok fine, I guess, still gross. But I don't need a CGI Stan Lee cameos. It's fucking dumb, adds nothing, and is just groooooosssss.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How about making a Stan Lee biopic that shows the guy for who he was?

Hell, you could make a nerdy Mad Men show about the 1960s bullpen.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• By all accounts wasn't he a business prick?

Comment

• We've accepted the dark reality of Bob Kane (while acknowledging he certainly was a smart businessman and got the ball rolling on Batman).

No reason why we can't do the same for Stan Lee.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• New Thor trailer.

Hell yeah, this looks like a bunch of fucking fun. Gimme Russell Crowe right now. "YOU FLICKED TOO HARD!"

Comment

• My sister-in-law and niece are already onboard for this - they're all about the Hemsworth ("He's pretty!"), and we all know Ari's love of the Portman is legendary. Jen and I are going as I'll likely be on my annual summer vacation from work then, we both love Crowe, and we're Marvel kids through and through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                By all accounts wasn't he a business prick?
                                It's a lot more than that.

Basically, he was comics' version of Paul Reiser in Aliens at a time when so many people needed an advocate. So, to have people thinking he created everything now. It's the biggest slap in the face to several men and women he stomped on and stole their work.

Especially Kirby, Ditko and Wood.

Comment

Working...
                                X