Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I'd fucking die if that happened. Too bad he already showed up Antman 2 such a waste of talent.
    If people were pissed by that wasted mini role, they're going to be more annoyed by Ant 3
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You talking about Murray?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• fuck the Ant Man films entirely.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          In terms of what I suspect.

Spoiler: Even more 

Krasinski, Defender Strange actually getting screen time and a reshot opening were apparently the last things done.

In every other version, Strange was just dead on Illuminati world and apparently we get to see him alive at some point in the film. No idea where they put it.

Supposedly they have already cast Doom. No idea on that. But, I do know the real MCU Reed has been cast and Johnny Storm might have been cast last week. Still trying to get confirm on that.

Follow up on this.

Spoiler: spoiler 
          Who did they cast as Reed Richards?
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            fuck the Ant Man films entirely.
            woah there buddy. They're fun!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• opinions vary. I think they're useless.

Comment

• I mean, without Ant-Man there would be no Endgame so I don't think they're completely useless. The first one is a fun caper flick and the second one has further implications in the future with the Quantumrealm and shit. But I'm a sucker for Rudd and I love him and Douglas's interactions.

Comment

• The one thing Antman has going for it, that the leads actually have something close to human sexual energy. On a Disney soft pg13 level, that is. But still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    You talking about Murray?
                    Yeah, it's a less than 5 minute role which is only set dressing for The Quantum Realm is a wacky place.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

Follow up on this.

Spoiler: spoiler 
                      Who did they cast as Reed Richards?
                        Spoiler: Following up on it.  

The F4 casting has been a fucking doozy, as opposed to X-Men which is getting mulled over on every facet with a magnifying glass.

Doom was Daniel Craig's role to lose, but he didn't understand the point of the character and didn't want to make the time investment post Bond. So, he supposedly bounced.
                      Then, they went to Fiennes and Oldman. Oldman wants the role and I thought he had it, but I haven't heard shit since.

My people told me Glenn Howerton was cast as Reed Richards.
                      Then within a day, I had a group telling me he wasn't cast as Feige can't make up his mind on who he wants as Reed.
                      Then, 2 weeks later, I had people telling me Howerton was reading with others being cast.
                      Same people are telling me this kid from Hamilton got cast as Johnny Storm last week, waiting for confirm on that.

Krasinski is Reed variant on Illuminati world in Doc 2.

Comment

•   Spoiler: goddammit Martin 
                        If that Iron Man spoiler is true, WHOA.

also, who the fuck is America Chavez?

(i haven’t seen Spider-Man, so spoil me)
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Spoiler tag that

Comment

• Sorry?
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• heck yeah

Comment

• I AM SO PUMPED. MARVEL ZOMBIES IN ACTION. hahahah. dope.

Comment

Working...
                                X