No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy: can you spoil what you KNOW and what you SUSPECT, please?
    Thanks!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I did buzz that link that was posted. Sounds like some accurate stuff mixed in with bullshit.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Spoil us !
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Troy: can you spoil what you KNOW and what you SUSPECT, please?
          Thanks!
            Spoiler: Apparently, some yahoo site listed me as one of the most accurate leakers online. I wish I still had the link even though I don't consider myself a leaker. 

My last bit info is from a leak I got before Christmas. The rest has held pre final reshoots.

Opens post No Way Home, as more things are breaking down post Botched Spell for Peter Parker. America Chavez is fleeing her home dimension and is trying to find the right door to find Strange.

Christine Palmer never got blipped, so she met a new doctor during the 5 Year Gap. She fell in love and now they're getting married in NYC. Strange and the other doctors from the first movie attend the wedding, as MCU Strange struggles to make peace with Christine being the one that got away.

Suddenly, America Chavez appears and lands in the city being chased by a giant Lovecraft style monster named Gargantos. Strange gets into gear and fights the monster throughout the city until stopping it. America is thrilled she has found Strange and Wong, then they go off for Pizza as America is exhausted from dimension hopping.

Cut to Wanda in her little country estate area, as she's still working with the Darkhold. She attracts Mordo's attention who wants to stop her as part of his quest from the end of the first movie. They fight until Wanda cuts him in half and kills him. Due to the power that Wanda used in the fight, we see the environment and change in reveal she's been inside of a desolated war zone since the end of WandaVision. It kinda suggests she went back to Sokovia, but they never explain it.

She struggles with restoring the illusion, but can't get it back. So she dives back into the Darkhold which seems to be possessing her. Everytime she uses it, her eyes start glowing different colors.

Back in NYC, America lays out how the Multiverse works to Strange and Wong who don't understand it. Wong argues with Strange and then sling rings the trio to the little Asian city place where all the magicians live. There they meet Rintranh the Weaver (green minotaur guy) to help America and figure out what's going on.

Strange makes a quick stop back to Wanda, who has seemingly left her area for a new one to talk about the Multiverse. He brings up America to her, which gets the Darkhold twitching. Most of the convo is in the trailer. Then, Strange splits back for Asian Magic Land. Wanda has a moment and then returns back after Strange as the orchid grove they are in starts rotting.

They are there for a bit until Wanda attacks on orders from the Darkhold to get more power to feed her abilities. Between America being there and Wanda, this triggers a new Gargantos style monster and Shuma Gorath to start appearing.

America uses some power to get Strange, her and Wong ready to jump. Wong stays behind to help the other magic guys. Strange and America make the jump across dimensions, when suddenly Wanda hops in after them.

Due to Wanda, everything starts going crazy and we get the skin breaking apart effects and other shit you might have saw in the trailer.

Everyone gets separated in the Crossroads (Multiverse limbo) and we follow Strange as he lands on the first world.

This world kinda followed the same as the MCU,but it's like if the MCU started 10-15 years ahead of schedule. It's supposed to be our first Tom Cruise Iron Man world, as he plays the only superhero left alive because he beat Thanos in Endgame and took 3 of the stones for himself.

Now, he's gone a little crazy and is dealing with a new problem....Zombies. Strange fights and battles, as he realizes Crazy Iron Man World will inevitably be overrun and he has to flee. America finds him while hopping and they jump to the last stable dimension near them.

This is Illuminati World. A place where all the superheroes and some from other dimensions came to make their final stand against the Incursions. They also quietly execute Variants that are fucking things up for the rest of them.

Here is where they meet long hair Mordo who is this dimension's Sorcerer Supreme. He is also part of the Illuminati which is the super powered governing force of this Dimension.

I'll keep it going in a bit. Have to stop to do shit.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Got a moment quicker than I thought I would.

Spoiler: Part 2 begins 

So Illuminati world learned first about the Multiverse breaks because a certain dimension had its magic collapse and kill 20 neighboring dimensions. When the Spider-Man spell hit, that darkness spread and Mordo stopped it and imprisoned the source.

The Illuminati orders America and Strange split up and Strange gets stuck in a cell with the darkness source which is What If Strange. Mordo found him in a ball of that dark energy shit for a year just letting his emotions feed it and make it worse.

What If Strange taunts MCU Strange by asking who his Christine married and why he didn't do enough to get her back. Then teasing that the Christine here is going to blow his mind.

The Ultron drones get sent in to fetch MCU Strange, as he gets to see how different this dimension is from his world. He lands in front of the Illuminati who interrogate him to decide his fate.

Illuminati is Professor X (90s version played by Patrick Stewart), Balder the Brave (Bruce Campbell as Norse God), Tom Cruise (Superior Iron Man style armor), Captain Marvel (Monica Rambeau), Captain Carter (different from What If version), Mr. Fantastic (Krasinski Reed Richards variant) and Dr. Mordo (Long Hair Mordo Sorcerer Supreme). There have been 1 or 2 dropped due to a variety of factors. So, I'm going from memory on who made the final cut.

They pass judgment on MCU Strange and choose to execute him. He goes to get ready to die, as the Ultron drones take him back to his cell. We get a little more background on this world, as the Illuminati confer.

Then, we get an Evil Dead style attack. The red chaos energy beams appear and from their POV we see them picking off Illuminati members and feeding on them. It's Wanda. She landed on 90s Zombie world too and the others forgot her there when America jumped.

She's enraged and killing everyone she sees. The Illuminati fight and get picked off one by one. Iron Man sends the Ultron drones to free prisoners to help, but Professor X uses telepathy to peer inside of Wanda's mind.

He finds the Westview memories and makes her deal with herself. Xavier finds Wanda is seemingly imprisoned inside her own mind and it's been the Darkhold using her to fuck up shit.

The Darkhold then blows him out of her mind and burns him to death in the real world.

The UIltron Drones free the prisoners, as someone tries to stop them. It's Clea (Mordo's version of Wong) but she's a magic empowered Christine Palmer. She screams at the drones not to open the last cell and that's when What If Strange emerges at full power.

What If Strange starts consuming the other prisoners, as America watches and is like I got to grab my guy and get the fuck out of here.

MCU Strange sees Wanda killing the Illuminati and tries to intervene, but gets his spells destroyed by Clea. He has a moment and then America runs in trying to escape What If Strange.

Clea gets distracted when Long Hair Mordo gets killed by Wanda, which buys America and Strange enough time to split.

Clea and Wanda fight, as we see America jumping to empty voids and eventually Strange and America stop in well Limbo.

America can't figure out the way to get back to the MCU and she panics, while Strange tries to calm her down.

That's when the shadow monster things start trying to consume them. Strange fights them off, as we see What If Strange and Wanda appear.

What If Strange starts working as Wanda's henchman, while Wanda wants the last bit of power out of America and Strange so she can make things right. She wants her kids back and the Darkhold told her this was the last steps.

They all fight and then America opens two portals. One cuts What If Strange CUBE style through his body and the other drops the three of them in a new dimension. America is passed out, as it seems that Wanda and Strange are back in WandaVision place.

Wanda watches a variant of herself having the life she forced in WandaVision, but it's natural here. Seeing herself at her happiest and with Strange's help she breaks free of the Darkhold and this makes the Darkhold Guardian (Shuma Gorath) go crazy and start destroying this dimension too. It's revealed that the Darkhold is what caused Wanda's breakdown in WandaVision, what made Agatha Harkness go crazy in the past and it's what fucked up the Spider-Man spell.

Agatha helps Wanda, Strange, America and the Boys to escape as America while passed out must have remembered how to get back to the MCU (again ill-defined segment).

Agatha and Good WandaVision world dies, as everyone makes it back to the MCU. Strange lets Wanda and the boys stay in a European cottage that his family owned when he was a kid. He takes America back to magic Asian city to train under Rintranh the Weaver. Wong and Strange return to NYC.

The ending feels a little Winter Soldierish, as the Darkhold dying on that last world freed Agatha in MCU. We also see that the cottage is right next door to MCU Latveria.

This is literally all I have as of December 16th 2021. I fully expect some changes, but the basic outline to remain the same.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• In terms of what I suspect.

Spoiler: Even more 

Krasinski, Defender Strange actually getting screen time and a reshot opening were apparently the last things done.

In every other version, Strange was just dead on Illuminati world and apparently we get to see him alive at some point in the film. No idea where they put it.

Supposedly they have already cast Doom. No idea on that. But, I do know the real MCU Reed has been cast and Johnny Storm might have been cast last week. Still trying to get confirm on that.

Comment

• So is Raimi getting to be Raimi or is he being a good soldier making just another Marvel movie so he can get out of director jail?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  So is Raimi getting to be Raimi or is he being a good soldier making just another Marvel movie so he can get out of director jail?
                  It's still very much a Marvel script, plot, etc. So, I'm not sure how much he got to flex on PG-13 rating on a Disney film.

Comment

• Hold on, hold on...

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                    [SPOILER]Are you serious that Tom Cruise is in this as a variant Iron Man?
                    [/SPOILER]
                    Last edited by Matt; 02-14-2022, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• That's the rumor. There are even alleged set photos floating around. And kinda funny differences I this variant post endgame to speak broadly.

You might wanna fix that spoiler tag though.

Comment

• fixed. sorry, not sure what I did wrong the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Hold on, hold on...

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                          [SPOILER]Are you serious that Tom Cruise is in this as a variant Iron Man?
                          [/SPOILER]
                          A certain film franchise had a 3-4 week delay that freed him up.

Comment

• man, you guys are making it hard to stay unspoiled. I WILL BE STRONG.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              man, you guys are making it hard to stay unspoiled. I WILL BE STRONG.
                              Rob, it's fine. Goggins took a break from Gemstones to cameo as old Peter Parker.

Comment

• I'd fucking die if that happened. Too bad he already showed up Antman 2 such a waste of talent.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X