Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah. they said it was 4 years post endgame
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      yeah. they said it was 4 years post endgame
      Well, I get that...it's just seeing two dates so prominent on the show just feels weird in a timey wimey sort of way.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• ah I see. yeah, covid really screwed up their timelines lol.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Haven't seen Spidey yet, BUT GIMME THIS SHIT.

Comment

• So how Raimi does Raimi get to be in Strange?' Also fucking LOL at evil spock.

Comment

• Did you watch What If?

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

• yeah, you'll want to watch WHAT IF. Apparently, that's canon.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Remedy that shit Thickscroat. At least watch these eps: ep 4"What if, Doctor Strange Lost his Heart instead of his Hands", ep 08 "What if Ultron Won?", ep 09 "What if The Watcher Broke his Oath?"

If y ou're totally like fuck that, at least just watch ep 4. That shit is definitely going to make the trailer work better for you.

Comment

• So The Eternals was pretty sweet IMO. Didn't feel or look like any other Marvel movie which was a nice change of pace. The IMAX version or whatever on Disney+ looked amazing on my tv. Some of those wide shots were nuts. Had no clue about any of these people so in my mind they were basically how the X-Men are going to be used lol. Jolie's fight scenes, while cool in execution, were silly in how much they used digital doubles for her. Looked so unnatural in most shots.

The ending was fun, dug the credit stuff, and am looking forward to more Celestial nonsense. I don't get why this movie got shit on so bad? Maybe cause there was more talky talky and less shooty punchy?

Comment

• It was all set up. People can't handle any form of media literacy, so exposition melts their brains.

Plus, it was cool they made the gay guy partially responsible for Hiroshima.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It was just visually interesting and thematically interesting I spent most of the running time trying to figure out why so many people hated it. You nailed it. Chloe can shoot the shit out of some landscapes.

Comment

• ETERNALS was ok. Gorgeous and well acted for sure with a nice sense of scale to it. I also appreciate how non-Marvel it felt in many places.
                            it just wasn't very fun.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I thought it was fun. Everything with Kumail and his valet was great. But it wasn't fun like say Ant-Man or Guardians but I'm okay with that. This movie set up some awesome shit I can't wait to see to come to fruition. In fact when it leaned into "fun" at the end credits it felt so outta place.

Comment

• For me, it’s fine. It’s pretty, well shot, well acted. It’s just so. Goddamned. Long. I had to break it into chunks and I’m still not done with it. Part of that is having kids, but even if I had seen this in theater, I would have said the same thing. Superhero movies do not need to be over two hours.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X