No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean so does Adam Warlock? It all evens out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Mildly is putting it mildly
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If anyone in the ATL area wants in the movie, let me know. They're still casting extras and the turnout has been poor.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Mildly is putting it mildly
          . Canadian politeness?

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            If anyone in the ATL area wants in the movie, let me know. They're still casting extras and the turnout has been poor.
            Which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Which one?
              Guardians VOL 3. They're doing open casting up until the 29th of October.

For some reason, a Pandemic side effect is that central casting and trying to get mass extras for an event is 10 times harder now.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• oh you mean milling around with hundreds of people for 88 bucks out doors during a pandemic isn't something people wanna do? color me shocked.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• CGI time, baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    oh you mean milling around with hundreds of people for 88 bucks out doors during a pandemic isn't something people wanna do? color me shocked.
                    Exactly.

But, when you have production and casting friends...you smile and nod at their bubble and move on. And it's a 144 a day.

Comment

• Do I get a sandwich with my per diem? Hot or cold? Chips? Pickle?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        oh you mean milling around with hundreds of people for 88 bucks out doors during a pandemic isn't something people wanna do? color me shocked.
                        Not gonna lie, if I lived in ATL…..I might do it
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Do I get a sandwich with my per diem? Hot or cold? Chips? Pickle?
                          Hot sandwich with salt and vinegar chips.

Comment

Do I get a sandwich with my per diem? Hot or cold? Chips? Pickle?
                            I know the Spidey 3 extras got Panera on set. Then, one day some cafeteria style hot chicken.

Comment

• The Eternals isn't getting typical overpraise from the ass-eating bloggers. Uh oh.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Alright I’m back fellas. Gonna need at least one of those bread bowl soups or I walk on this Guardians movie and swipe all of Poulter’s growth hormone on my way out.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X