No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It sounds like she wisely kept the receipts.

If she's successful in this suit, it'll be a game changer considering the the pre-Covid theatrical paradigm is NOT coming back. We've all had 18 months getting used to streaming great content on various streaming services. Add in the fact that most movies are being released day/date theatrically or streaming OR there's only a 45 day wait...why bother going to the theater anymore?

I wonder if we'll ever see another billion dollar film again. Dead serious.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm unconvinced on the story but I like the overall look of it. Some of the 'deviant' effects are perhaps a bit dodgy but the overall 'look' is appealing.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• The Deviants look dog shit. Since it seems like they're sticking to the script rather unfettered, it just seems like they're building issues down the line.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• worst kept secret is best teaser trailer.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Dr. Strange wearing sweatpants, and a winter jacket with his cape got me good.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Dr. Strange wearing sweatpants, and a winter jacket with his cape got me good.
                North Face Strange is a good gag. Dafoe Goblin laugh, but only the money shot for Molina? Wonder why.

Comment

• Wonder if Molina goes out right away? Did I miss the Sandman tease in this? Saw people saying there was one but I have no idea what they are talking about.

Comment

• As much as I can't wait for this, I really want to see some Rami footage from the new Strange flick.

Comment

• I dig it. I hope we get some Spider Gwen in there but I'm not counting on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        I dig it. I hope we get some Spider Gwen in there but I'm not counting on it.
                        Lizard is in the trailer and they scrubbed Maguire's reflection out of Ock's goggles.

Everything else is pretty surface level.

Told to expect Doc Strange 2 teaser in October tied to Monday Night Football. Should be Week 6 of the season.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also noticed yellow lightning which I'm assuming is the non blue version of Foxx's Electro? At least based on the leak photos that is.

Comment

• Finally got to check out Black Widow now that it’s free on Disney+. I generally enjoyed it, but FUCK it was long. Since I’m not well versed in Marvel beyond the movies, who is the Julia Louis-Dreyfus character?
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• She also shows up in the Falcon and Winter Soldier show. I'm sure Anderson can go deeper, but it seems like she's setting up some anti-hero Avenger type thing. Her name is Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine and in the comics I believe she worked for or owned Hydra or something? She's supposed to be a big deal going forward.

Comment

• In the comics, the Contessa was the original Nick Fury's main squeeze along with being a leading SHIELD agent, and would go undercover against HYDRA and other groups here and there. Turns out she was a Russian sleeper agent, too, hence the Black Widow connection.

Comment

Working...
                                X