Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

FIVE DEADLY VENOMS. It's on Netflix as THE FIVE VENOMS. I think Amazon Prime has THE 36 CHAMBERS OF SHAO-LIN.
    OH SHIT I had no idea it was on there under another name. Adding it right now.

Comment

• Totally on board for this - and thanks to the discussion, I wouldn't say "no" to rewatching some Flying Guillotine and 36 Chambers of Shaolin right about now.

Comment

• Marvel is gearing up for the world to be normal again.

All I care about is Spidey 3, DS2, and FF4.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What is Black Panther 2 even going to be now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Marvel is gearing up for the world to be normal again.

I'm watching 'em all. I've yet to not have fun watching a Marvel flick. And bring me that Fantastic Four film done right STAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Marvel is gearing up for the world to be normal again.

Same. But trade FF4 for Thor. And I’m mildly interested to see what they do with Guardians, although the last offering was very uneven.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• And sorry, not sorry, the opening of all the portals culminating with Cap saying “assemble”, still gives me goosebumps.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  What is Black Panther 2 even going to be now?
                    Spoiler: Last I checked 
                  an entry point to Namor and Atlantis.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• They are also so fucked on Spidey 3 until mid summer. People are going to be super fucking anxious and they can't say shit until midway through Loki.

But, the timing works out. Slap the trailer on Black Widow, drop that Loki ep and just triple dip the Marvel.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I honestly thought we weren't getting the next Spidey film until next year for some reason.

Kind of interested in how Black Panther 2 plays out - Boseman's gone, Letitia Wright caught some flack awhile back for her take on the Covid vaccines, etc.

Comment

• This looks goooood.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's a really fucking good cast. I didn't realize Jon Snow was in it.

Comment

• They did a good job of getting the tone without spoiling the point.

Comment

• is word good on ETERNALS?
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm hoping for some Deviant action and maybe some Celestial cameos. Lord knows I love me some armored space giants.

290naC2UKybHV9Ge8oVUOoUBVXPLCLwppAO-Wn7km9m7Wv_W6IonRIfM5Ar5uLWyce-k2NCPolMnZZGipw=s1600.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X