No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I despise CAPTAIN MARVEL. Worst MCU film to date.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• And if this came out instead it may have made her sacrifice mean a bit more and you could easily remove CM from Endgame with hardly any problems.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
        All those words are lies, Tim. Pure, salty, lies.
        That's me, Ari. Livin' a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          And if this came out instead it may have made her sacrifice mean a bit more and you could easily remove CM from Endgame with hardly any problems.
          For all the lack of anything positive to say about the hollow vessel that is Carol Danvers, at least she wasn’t caught doing the “run at the enemy head on” thing the rest of the cosplayers were doing...again.

Who will outmaneuver this unbeatable strategy and when will they get their ten film arc about standing up to go to the intergalactic gun safe?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Why the hate on Cap Marvel? It was probably on of the best intro for me.

That Widow movie looks like it’s the first time I could a fuck about that character, ever.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Orphan Black cast as She-Hulk. Cool.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I like this. I like this a lot.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dr. Strange has been added to Spider-Man 3.

Neat. Multiverse is gonna be fun.

Comment

• All for it. I'm an avowed Doctor Strange fan (as depicted in the MCU) so the more, the better.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Phase 4 is going to be ridiculous.

Comment

• Disney is finally releasing Black Widow on July 9th in the theater and premium Disney + rental.

About fucking time. No way I'm seeing it in the theater but I'll happily drop 20 bucks to rent the fucker from my couch.

Shang-Chi hits in September.

Comment

• It'll be $30, not $20.

But yeah, I'll buy it. The wife really wants to see it (for once) so it's a must buy.

To that end, RAYA AND THE LAST DRAGON on D+ is really good. That's another one that the wife really wanted to see so I went for it.

Comment

• I like the cast for Black Widow so I will bootleg it and throw it on Plex.

Comment

• Now I just want a theatrical rerelease of Barry Gordy's Last Dragon.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Now I just want a theatrical rerelease of Barry Gordy's Last Dragon.
                                I have never agreed with you more about anything. LOVE that movie NO FUCKS GIVEN
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X