No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFH was pretty entertaining. Jakey G was solid. His plan was great. That post credit scene was great. So happy that you know who is back.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And Spiderman is back in the MCU. Glad we're gonna get a third flick after the reveal at the end of Far from Home
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shocking.

Comment

• Hopefully a fourth flick as well - plenty of fuel in the Spider-Tank, and I'm sure Holland will happily play Spidey for awhile as long as that Disney/Sony paycheck shows up in his mailbox.

Comment

• *SIGH*
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RxAtuMu_ph4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I like it!
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Very interesting
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I’m reserving judgement for now. I’d still like to see it, but the trailer didn’t do much for me.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm here for Weisz and Pugh. That's about it.

Comment

• I was sitting on the couch watching tv and felt something on my arm. Turned out it was a black widow. It didn't bite me, but I killed it by sucking it up with the vacuum. And now the word "vacuum" is kinda weirding me out. I think it's the two "u's". What word has two "u's" together like that? Shouldn't it just be "vacum"? Actually, that looks like "va cum" and yuck. So maybe it should be "vaccum". Yeah, it definitely works better with two "c's".

Anyway, vaccums suck, but hopefully this movie won't.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          I was sitting on the couch watching tv and felt something on my arm. Turned out it was a black widow. It didn't bite me, but I killed it by sucking it up with the vacuum. And now the word "vacuum" is kinda weirding me out. I think it's the two "u's". What word has two "u's" together like that? Shouldn't it just be "vacum"? Actually, that looks like "va cum" and yuck. So maybe it should be "vaccum". Yeah, it definitely works better with two "c's".

Anyway, vaccums suck, but hopefully this movie won't.
                          Wow

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            I was sitting on the couch watching tv and felt something on my arm. Turned out it was a black widow. It didn't bite me, but I killed it by sucking it up with the vacuum. And now the word "vacuum" is kinda weirding me out. I think it's the two "u's". What word has two "u's" together like that? Shouldn't it just be "vacum"? Actually, that looks like "va cum" and yuck. So maybe it should be "vaccum". Yeah, it definitely works better with two "c's".

"Continuum" has two "u's". So does "muumuu". As does "equus". "Menstruum" does, too.

Show your parents! Impress your friends!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              "Continuum" has two "u's". So does "muumuu". As does "equus". "Menstruum" does, too.

Show your parents! Impress your friends!

All those words are lies, Tim. Pure, salty, lies.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• this movie should have come out instead of Captain Marvel. Still fucking hate CM.

Comment

Working...
                                X