No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried to hit 2 showings of Spider-Man at two different theaters this afternoon and both were sold out. So apparently it's still doing well.

Comment

• Sure, why not? Ragnarok was a blast. Though part of me thinks this speaks to how bad Jojo Rabbit is.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...thor-4-1224464
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• They should do GOTG 3 and THOR 4 back to back, make 'em a two part story ala INFINITY WAR and ENDGAME. Release them a year apart. Considering how popular GOTG and THOR 3 were, it'd be another event and a license to print money.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I kinda wonder if we ever get Vol. III.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Somebody, anybody, check on Ari.

Comment

• Hahahah. He already messaged me. Hes gonna be okay
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• They're misreporting the Thor news to a degree. But, I'll wait to see if people start backpedaling once they return from San Diego.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm just happy we're getting another Thor film and that Ari will have more plastic Natalie Portmans to "collect."

Comment

• If they bring back Dennings I’m in.
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• This'll drive you nuts, B, but my assistant at work could easily pass for Darcy from Thor.

She's 19. a real sweetheart, totes adorbs, and her uncle (who we work with) will happily snap your legs in two if you so much as look at her.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Somebody, anybody, check on Ari.
                        Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        I'm just happy we're getting another Thor film and that Ari will have more plastic Natalie Portmans to "collect."

So this is what heaven feels like.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Heres hoping she actually wants to do this and not just because marvel gave her a ton of money. Valkyrie better be in it.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Heres hoping she actually wants to do this and not just because marvel gave her a ton of money. Valkyrie better be in it.

Valkyrie will be in it. I just hope Sif comes back.

Comment

• Both of these ladies are streets ahead of Jane. Sorry ari, but shes the worst part of these movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Both of these ladies are streets ahead of Jane. Sorry ari, but shes the worst part of these movies.

She was the only thing holding Ragnarok back from pure perfection.

Comment

Working...
                                X