No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read it was nothing but a post credit scene?

Comment

• Yep, post credit stuff. Sounds like a deleted scene and other stuff. I'll pass...I saw this twice and can wait for blu ray.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeeeep. CASHGRABBBBB
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It is but you know what? FUUUUUUUUUCK Avatar and waiting 34354 years for a sequel. Marvel's made 20 of these fucking things.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I can wait for the Blu-Ray and the inevitable posting of the new post credits scene on YouTube.

Comment

• So. Cap Marvel was great.

Endgame was super fucking good. So so satisfying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Laughing my balls off at the Spider-Man FFH spoilers.

The fake shit has people spreading it, while the real shit has people claiming its fake.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Far From Home is great. It "fixed" pretty much every minor problem I've had with MCU Spidey. Lots of great action, good story, good performances. And maybe the two best post-credit scenes in the MCU series?

Comment

• Took the fam yesterday to FFH, yeah we all enjoyed it. That opening.......AMAZING!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I played the "surely there will be 20 minutes of trailers" game and lost so I missed the first five minutes.

Comment

• I did the same thing with Endgame. Waiting for it to come out on Blu so I can finally see it.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Far From Home was more than I could've hoped for. It was fun, engaging, lots of good character development - Batalon's Ned, for example, had a funny storyline that I honestly wanted more of and hope it continues somehow in the next film. 'Cause you KNOW there's gonna be a next film. I mean, those post credit scenes? Damn!

I'm also warming to Zendaya and her MJ. I liked her in Homecoming, but I'm really liking her in this film. Tom Holland continues to knock these films out of the park - he's got the chops and IS Peter Parker and Spider-Man, no matter how you slice it. I'malso hoping he gets to deliver Spidey's trademark witty banter to future bad guys in subsequent films (we get some of that when he talks to the cops in the trailer footage, but not so much in the film itself).

Also, Mysterio was amazing, and not just seeing him in action, but his motivations and plans that go all the way back to the first Iron Man film and brings in elements from other MCU films, was pure genius - whoever came up with that idea to drive the story deserves a desk at at the studio.

Now that Endgame and Far From Home have wrapped up Phase Three of the MCU, I'm just praying that Guardians Vol. 3, Shang-Chi, Black Panther 2 can keep the momentum going for Phase Four.
                          Last edited by Timothy225; 07-08-2019, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• I’m always confusing that Zendaya bitch with Zenyata, who is 1000x cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Zendaya rules.

Comment

• Yeah, Team Zendaya for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X