• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Actually there's a sound snippet, but it's just the
      Spoiler: DONT LOOK 
    sound of Tony making the first Iron Man suit
    Yup. Pretty neat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Still listening to the podcast about this. So far we are in agreement.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Captain Marvel was kind of bad you guys. That music selection was no James Gunn's music selection (WAY TOOOOOO ON THE NOSE - FUCK YOU NIRVANA ), zero stakes because we all knew who the bad guys were, not enough Coulson or Goose, and terrrrrribad CGI.

Pros: Skrulls were neat, Brie wasn't terrible (but is no RDJ), deaging on Sam Jackson was great

Cons: deaging on Coulson, music, direction,cgi,didn't give any shits about anyone in this movie EXCEPT for Jackson/Coulson
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I liked it. But my big question was that since she got her powers from that explosion tied to one of the infinity stones, would she lose her powers once the stones were destroyed?

Comment

• Valid question.

My response: I don't care because just like Superman, she's too goddamn powerful and can apparently do ANYTHING depending on the situation. I dunno, I was just mostly bored throughout my viewing and was on my phone a bunch. I think I was just mad at the use of Come as you Are because it was soooooo heavy handed. Also, this was like a Goldbergs episode of REMEMBER THE 90s?! which didn't work for me because the timeline seemed to be all over the place and it's not supposed to be a Goldbergs episode.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And that Stan Lee cameo was bad.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• awww, I actually kind of liked that. I thought it was a nice nod to Kevin. End Game's was much better obviously.

Comment

• Can't tell if Larson is just too Goddamn smug or the character is flat as fuck. Either way it doesn't work and if she is who Marvel/Disney is putting all their eggs behind, they will regret it.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• she lacks the charisma of RDJ that's for sure. Her friend was much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Captain Marvel was kind of bad you guys.
                      A casualty of a shared universe, piss poor writing, an already unlikeable seaward character in the source material, and an actor/life model decoy not suited for whatever the hell flimsy horseshit that was on the page (or cocktail napkin/toilet roll if you're Mark Millar).

Mourning the loss of a great hero.

Thinkin' about Carol. What a legend.

RIP.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Captain Marvel was kind of bad you guys.
                        YES!!!!!! See?????????
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Martin was fucking nuts in saying this was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            So I loved Captain Marvel. Come over here and see stuff like it’s as good as Thor 2 and Iron Man 2.

Fucking hell. What is wrong with you people?

Should I exile myself again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            It's terrible and you have bad taste.

Comment

• Her character is on par with Dr Strange for me, but I dig the doctor more due to the trippy visuals.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• At least Dr. Strange had an arc in his movie. Sam Jackson had more of an arc in Captain Marvel.

Legit never need to see this again. Total bottom of the list for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X