No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw ENDGAME again. Played better this time, over the moon about the film now.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• seeing it with Lesley on Wednesday. Gonna be a FUCKING MESS this go around at the end.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• can't believe End Game made over like 2 billion dollars in 12 days.

jesus fuck.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Almost every showing in my neck of the woods is sold out, except for the really shitty seats up front.
          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• that's what it was this weekend. Ceej had to see it at 8 am like 40 mins away to get a seat.

We got tickets for Wed and ordered them on Saturday so we have decent seats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Is that today?

Yeah and
                Spoiler: Obi-Wan style 
              it's true...from a certain point of view.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Going to catch Endgame (finally!) Friday as part of my three day weekend.

Spidey trailer's pretty damn good - I'm with Rob as the Mysterio stuff could be a feint.

Comment

• Guardians Vol. 3 script leaked for a hot minute last night. Not sharing the PDF because I don't want to shat upon by Disney.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Guardians Vol. 3 script leaked for a hot minute last night. Not sharing the PDF because I don't want to shat upon by Disney.
                    Is the premise interesting? Surely you can answer that without drawing their ire.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If you know who isn't in it then I don't care. That set up is all I care about. #Lebowski

Comment

• Saw it again with Lesley last night. I think this solidifies that while I love parts of this movie a whole bunch, Infinity War is a much better movie over all.

Captain Marvel still sucks.

Comment

seeing it with Lesley on Wednesday. Gonna be a FUCKING MESS this go around at the end.
                          Held it together actually. She was basically numb to it. That was disheartening a tad. Understandable, but disheartening.

Comment

• still one of the best moments in the movie.
                              Spoiler: spoilers duh 

Comment

still one of the best moments in ANY movie.
                                Spoiler: spoilers duh 
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Is the premise interesting? Surely you can answer that without drawing their ire.

Spoiler: Not sure how much will change, but 

High Evolutionary main villains
                                Adam Warlock secondary as well as the Gold Skinned Fuckheads from Vol. 2

Rocket's old crew and origin revealed. His love interest is an otter named Lady Lylla. She's an animal fucked up like he was.

I think that's as much non spoilery I can share.

Comment

Working...
                                X