• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Tminus 15 mins. My body is ready
    WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?

Also Fuck y'all Starlord is fun as fuck. DON'T @ ME
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rob’s still rocking back and forth in the fetal position and sobbing. He’ll eventually come to and drop a book’s worth of a review.

Starlord WAS fun as fuck. His charm has worn off for me as well.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Im still on team Starlord with ya Jersh

I mean, team Thor and then team Cap and then team Starlord but he's still my boy and I'm down for more GotG
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Fuckin A, that's how you wrap up 21 movies worth of history. I loved the whole thing. I am looking forward to drinking the delicious nerd tears when I read reactions to that one scene, you know the one, in the morning.

So many great performances but Chris Hemsworth da real MVP.

Comment

• Pretty great way to cap everything off. Doesn't take away anything that happened in IW which is what I was afraid of.

Best stuff in no particular order
              Spoiler: spoilers 
            Killing Thanos in the first 10 minutes (seriously, that was perfect...),PROFESSOR HULK DABBING, Fat Thor, Korg and Miek playing fucking Fortnite,Hawkeye going HAM on Yakuza,Captain Marvel having "Karen" hair lolll,TIME HEIST, War Machine listing every single pop culture time travel movies (HOT TUB TIME MACHINE), baby Scott, pulling a BTTF2 with the older movies,Seeing Loki essentially create an opening for his tv show..,1970s Stan Lee,thinking of Ari when they tossed Natalie Portman a bone, the Iron Gauntlet,seeing all of Strange's portals open and then AVENGERS ASSEMBLE! (EARNED THAT SHIT), that goddamn splash page come to life,INSTANT KILL MODE ACTIVATE,mofucking Cap using the Hammer and Thor's reaction to it "I KNEW IT!", "no you take the smaller one",seeing the ladies of the MCU rock some goddamn shit,IRON LADY,seeing the kid from IM3 at the funeral,Cap getting his last dance and giving up the shield (but why to Sam and not Bucky?) and setting up the Asguardians of the Galaxy

Overall ended the only way it could, felt definitive, and I'm curious to see where they go now. The main problem I see going forward is that nothing will seem fresh or new now after this. They gotta go WEIRD as fuck now.

Also, I enjoyed that nothing was at the end credits if only because that cemented it as being final (that sound doesn't count) but man were people pissed in my theater.

All in all decent movie but I still think I prefer IW more. Will need a rewatch.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, lulz to Captain Marvel and her whole nothingness adding nothing to this movie.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

•   Spoiler: final scene 
                I absolutely did not recognize the kid from Iron Man 3. After someone told me who it was I felt dumb. He got a lot bigger. It was great but sad that he was there.

"Hahaha, I KNEW IT!" might be my new favorite scene of the whole series. Having that spoiled would have suuuuuucked.

Comment

• oh yeah forgot that I also LOVED the scene with
                  The ancient one and Hulk. That whole conversation was great and her look when Hulk said that Strange GAVE the stone to Thanos was perfect

Man, again, after rewatching Doctor Strange during our MCU marathon, I came to appreciate that movie much more in the scheme of things.

Comment

• Goddammit, also forgot to mention the elevator scene
                    "Hail Hydra"
                    was fucking grand. So many bits of call backs/comic shit that worked in conjunction with the story as opposed outright fanservice for fanservice sake.

Comment

• Anybody know where Sif went?

Aside from the shitty body tattoo show, I mean.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I thought the same thing. It was never said she died post snap, so in theory she could have shown up.

I HOPE THAT SHITTY SHOW WAS WORTH IT SIF (I'm sure it paid much better and totally was)

Comment

• Wasn't she dead in Ragnarok?

Comment

• Did they say that? I know they killed the other dudes like bitches but I don't remember a line saying that she was dead.

I mean, it sucks but at least Ragnarok had Valkryie.

Comment

• There were so many references to the other movies in this thing that I really think it made the MCU rewatch worth it.

Comment

• it 100% made the marathon worth it. I told Lesley that it's going to payoff for her so much more when we see it this weekend.

SO MANY PAYOFFS that she'll actually get as opposed to me just going "heck yeah!" and her asking why I'm smiling.

Comment

Working...
                                X