No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have been saying that since it came out in theaters. LOOPER SUCKS SO BAD.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• goddammit Jamie. You triggered me. hahaha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And yet it was praised to the highest of Heavens upon release, and those same nit-picky bitches stayed mum.

Johnson being BFFs with half the online community helped but still. These same assholes pick and choose what they want to be bitchy/overly-critical of.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• LOOPER IS BALLS should be the title for y'all's Endgame review show.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            LOOPER IS BALLS should be the title for y'all's Endgame review show.
            Hahah. Pretty sure Ari and Ceej like that movie. I know Ceej has given me shit for hating it in the past.

Comment

• The problems with time travel as a narrative device versus nostalgia: the movie.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I swear to dog, I walked out of the theater behind Steve Rogers. Fuck that was good. Showed up about 30 seconds after it started, so I missed all the previews(meh). I was literally shaking for the better part of an hour.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  LOOPER IS BALLS.
                  I'm just skimming the thread since I won't see the movie until Monday but Looper is great, sir. You are wrong.

Comment

• Okay well

Spoiler: DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT SEEN IT 
                    Cap wielding Mjolnir

is now the greatest thing I've ever witnessed. They could stop making Marvel movies forever and I will be completely satisfied because you just cannot top the combo of IW/EG
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Very, very good. I prefer IW but this made for a great conclusion to an epic story for the ages.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Kid three seats down to me asked at the start of the quick opening, "DOES THIS MEAN IT'S STARTED?" Old me came out quick and blurted out YEAH SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. I think I saw approval in my wife's eyes, yeah, we'll call it approval. I know the 7 year old loved it. :-D Also dude shut the fuck up for the whole movie without even a bit of side eye.

Oh yeah, movie was fucking amazeballs. 5 out of 5 Rocks.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

•   Spoiler: HEMSWORTH 
                          Chris Hemsworth may be the funniest motherfucker working in film right now. Holy shit. A joy. I only cared about how Cap and Thor ended up, so I was fairly happy. Except FUCK Thor ending up with the GOTG. I was so annoyed by every single line Pratt had. Totally over him. Hopefully Thor breaks off from them early into GOTG3 and goes and has another movie with Tessa ASAP.

Cap wielding the hammer was fucking dope. Gimme more of that. Where did he leave it during his time travel though? That's definitely a Chekov's gun waiting to happen. I loved his response to Falcon asking if he will tell him about the wedding ring.

Tony went out like he should. I wasn't invested in Spider-Man despite him being the only other character besides Cap/Thor I have any investment in, since we got trailers already, but his moments with Tony hit like a motherfucker. Good job there.

non spoiler comments, this didn't feel like 3 hours. I watched Infinity War again Thursday and it feels like it lasts 4 fucking weeks long. Endgame was much better paced and only one of the heists felt a little tedious. Also, Captain Marvel ???????

Comment

• IW doesn't feel that way to me but I haven't seen End Game yet. SEEING IT AT 1 TODAY. Took a half day at work to hopefully not have a full theater. I was looking at the fancier AMC's around me and like all show times today were BOOKED solid. At the theater by me at 1pm only 6 seats were reserved. Pumped.

Then I'll have to see it again this weekend with Lesley since she couldn't take any time off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              IW doesn't feel that way to me but I haven't seen End Game yet. SEEING IT AT 1 TODAY. Took a half day at work to hopefully not have a full theater. I was looking at the fancier AMC's around me and like all show times today were BOOKED solid. At the theater by me at 1pm only 6 seats were reserved. Pumped.

Then I'll have to see it again this weekend with Lesley since she couldn't take any time off.
                              Trying to figure out when I can go. The longer I wait the more I'm sure spoilers will get to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Tminus 15 mins. My body is ready

Comment

Working...
                                X