Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware, fellas.

Legit footage leaked with legit spoilers (not everything though).
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Confirmed a lot of shit for me, plus some nice surprises.

Spoiler: Fat Aussie 
      Korg and Miek and Fat Thor living together.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My sister just forced a spare ticket for tomorrow nights packed showing of this one upon me. In English no less! So instead of weeks I am going to see this sucker in 28 hours. Between this and Game of thrones it really feels like the end of an era.

I am woefully unprepared though. Guess I need to watch infinity war again tonight.

Any necessary spoils for mrs marvel before endgame?

Comment

• Lucky man! I'm seeing this on Friday and I'm pumped as hell.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah. Super pumped. I thought it would be spoiled for me long before I had a chance to catch it. But now I a going in pretty much pristine.

Comment

• Oy guys, this new Avengers movie is really good.

Get on with the program ASAP so we can talk those beautiful spoilers.

Comment

• So exhausted. I had to go to Cincy to watch it, since apparently we're not a real enough city anymore for Marvel.

I loved it, but our screening didn't get any post credit scenes.

That being said, I already smell a backlash.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Keep everything spoiler tagged going forward. Not gonna be able to see this until next week. Hype.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We're also hitting it up next weekend. Partially because of work and partially because we want to avoid the openly weeping fanboys. Though I hear AMC is adding diaper-changing stations for them.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Read through some drunk German’s spoilers and I’m still fine with going to see it.

This is the last one for me and I could not give a flying fuck about what lies beyond this one.

It’s the end, and with the characters I care about having a fine send off, that’s all that’s necessary to quit cinematic serialized capeshit forever.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Basically, there is going to be a backlash at parts.

But, there are 6 or 7 scenes that are easily some of my favorite MCU moments ever.

Comment

• I’d call it more of an diarrhea moment of nerd stench than backlash from what I’ve seen so far, but yeah. You’re right. Fucking nerds jumping right into nitpicking quantum mechanics instead of uttering a word of joy about the wonders on screen.

And make no mistake, this movie nails all those moments hard. Some a decade in the making. And the results are nothing short on iconic.

And thinking back on it I’m amazed how much of this movie relies on Character rather than action. For a three hour movie it’s actually pretty light on action. But that action? Splendid!

Comment

• A friend got us tickets for Saturday at 9:30 in the morning. So guess I am going to go see it before the month or so I thought it would take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              I’d call it more of an diarrhea moment of nerd stench than backlash from what I’ve seen so far, but yeah. You’re right. Fucking nerds jumping right into nitpicking quantum mechanics instead of uttering a word of joy about the wonders on screen.

And make no mistake, this movie nails all those moments hard. Some a decade in the making. And the results are nothing short on iconic.
                              Its inevitable for fanboys/nerds. Whatever is hot in the moment is perfectly OK to look past. The Dark Knight Rises and Prometheus were nit-picked to death concurrently as The Avengers and Looper were given a free passes. All of them can easily fall apart to scrutiny. As can any film. God damn does Looper...

I don't get it either. Modern film fans can't just sit back and enjoy the film in the moment without thinking they can out-think the filmmakers. Partially because so many are jealous they aren't the ones directing it.
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• LOOPER IS BALLS.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X