• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower your expectations.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I have ZERO. Honestly, the only reason I'm seeing it in the theater is because I doubt it will be on digital prior to EndGame and I want to see how it ties in via the end credits.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Do you just need to be filled in regarding the mid credits scene? if that's the case, I can tell you exactly what happens and spare you the anxiety. You can TOTALLY wait for this to come out on redbox/streaming/basic cable.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• sure, throw it in a spoiler box for me. Thanks!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah I will read that too. Not sure if we are gonna see this in theaters.

Comment

•   Spoiler: CAPTAIN MARVEL mid-credits sceen spoiler for ENDGAME 

In the scene, Captain America, Black Widow, War Machine, and Hulk are presumably in the Avengers building. The Captain Marvel pager is hooked up to a machine to keep it powered and amplify the signal. The pager stops, and the four of them are all like 'ok, it stopped working.' 'Guess we'll never know who Fury was trying to reach with this thing.' (or similar. It's clear that they have no idea what the pager was for). They turn away from the now non-functional pager and boom, there's Captain Marvel. She's just standing there. She says 'Where's Fury?' and boom, cut to black.

Comment

• Next question: Does anything presented in the movie directly tie into Infinity War or what happened with the snappening? Like we know she was going to show in EndGame and I thought maybe it'd be a bit more than what you mentioned in the mid credits...

If not, holy balls I'm glad I don't need to waste time with this in the theater.

Comment

• Nope. This is really a standalone movie. Near the end, you see Fury going 'hmm, we need to start looking at creating a team of other super people.' That feeds into his whole Avengers Initiative thing in the first IRON MAN. That's it as far as connective tissue goes...this is really a standalone movie.

Comment

• sweet. I'll save my money then. Thanks!!

Comment

• So I loved Captain Marvel. Come over here and see stuff like it’s as good as Thor 2 and Iron Man 2.

Fucking hell. What is wrong with you people?

Should I exile myself again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        So I loved Captain Marvel. Come over here and see stuff like it’s as good as Thor 2 and Iron Man 2.

Fucking hell. What is wrong with you people?

Should I exile myself again?

NOOOOO!!!! YOU STAY!!!!!!!

I honestly didn't care for it (I thought it was one of the worst directed films that I've seen) but my negative stance on it has softened a bit. I'd probably put it around ANT-MAN level as of now.

Comment

• I feel like the people that liked it enjoy it precisely because it's mostly a stand alone film. At least from some other people I've talked to about it. But that's the reason I don't really feel the need to rush out and see it. I dig the MCU specifically because shit ties into everything and I feel rewarded for a being a huge fan.

Comment

• I dunno. I felt it was integral to the MCU. Anyway, going back Wednesday with the kids. The daughter needs to see this.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hahahhaha. This is a pretty great intro to their review from the RLM guys in regards to Captain Marvel. The bit about SW and reviewers inclusion also had me laughing pretty hard.

Comment

• Good stuff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X