No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve nothing to do but read about capeshit at the moment. A rare occasion between primal screams.

Spoil away friend.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• agreed. If you have ENDGAME spoilers, I'd be keen on those as well.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        I’ve nothing to do but read about capeshit at the moment. A rare occasion between primal screams.

Spoil away friend.

Spoiler: I don't know who is asleep at the wheel but today has been nothing but leaks, plus older shit. I'll keep this capeshit only 

Let's get it out first. As far as the leakers go who actually know shit and what has hit the Internet on our people's sites. Tony Stark is dead, Pepper is running Stark International.

Happy and Aunt May are more of Peter's handlers and their whole minute plot point is ARE THEY FUCKING? Laughs ensue.

The film is quick to address that Peter is still fucked up from IW/Endgame. Think of Stark for most of Iron Man 3.

He agrees to go on a school scholastic trip overseas with his academic team classmates. Originally, they're just supposed to go to London, but they get intercepted by Nick Fury following a day time heist on the Thames.

You've seen the scene in the trailer now, but the reformed SHIELD bankrolls the class going on a whirlwind trip of Europe sites that Fury needs Spidey help at. They get to Venice and shit goes crazy again, but Mysterio shows up to lend his Spidey pal a hand. They save the day.

Fury shows up and asks about Mysterio. Spidey gets a stealth suit that SHIELD made for him, so he can pull of this next Eurotrip whatever. They fight the Elementals in two more cities and then Maria Hill pulls him aside and tells him he's not supposed to operate without Fury's permission. Spidey tells all about what's happened to this point. That's when they realize they've been had.

Quentin Beck/Mysterio is a disgruntled SHIELD tech teaming up with a science type named The Chameleon. Since Stark is gone, they're going to raid his old tech weapon stockpiles across Europe. Keep what they want, sell the rest. Spidey feels betrayed and depressed again, because he'll never be like Stark.

Fury and Hill show him the last suit Stark made for him. He ditches the fake out Stealth suit that was fucking him up for Final Stark suit. Peter beats the Chameleon and remaining Elementals. Mysterio vanishes.

Cut to NYC, Michelle and Peter are dating. They go out to the movies, where Peter gets gassed/fucked with. He sees all the people he let down and fucked up. Then, he hears Stark's words from Homecoming and beats through it to defeat Mysterio.

Fury and SHIELD capture Fishbowl and let Spidey know that he can only operate on Avengers business or under Happy's watch.

No end credits leaks at this point.

MARVEL TV -

Lady Sif series is about Sif walking the Nine Realms due to Loki as Odin banishing her before Ragnarok began. She now wants to get back to what's left of Asgard.

Loki series - Loki in Hel framing device remembering his youth meeting the Norns and other shit. Kid from Bandersnatch is looking like he might get cast.

Scarlet Witch and Vision series - Vision is still fucked up from Endgame, Scarlet Witch uses her powers to bring his soul back, but fucks up. Agatha Harkness (they're looking at Frances Conroy or Dianne Wiest) shows up to help fix the damage SW has done.

Winter Soldier and Falcon - Black ops JAG style series. Sharon Carter under orders from Fury has to have Bucky and Sam take down the Ultimatum terror group with help from Inside Agent John Walker.

Hawkeye - Clint gets tipped off that a young woman has stolen his schtick and gotten herself in trouble with a kingpin called The Hood. Comes out of retirement to save young Kate Bishop and finds himself facing old friend turned foe Trickshot.

War Machine - (I'm going to surprised if this gets made due to Cheadle fucking hating the pilot script) It's basically Tom Clancy's Iron Man. Lots of military and company intrigue. Rhodes family life exposed. Hunting down Stark tech.

Did I already share the Cap Marvel stuff here?

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is the Brie Larson movie as wack as it seems?

Or is it just their marketing team doing a mediocre to terrible job?
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-15-2019, 02:04 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• that last trailer was a step in the right direction I thought.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Is the Brie Larson movie as wack as it seems?

Or is it just their marketing team doing a mediocre to terrible job?

They did some George Lucas prequel level edits to it, but the film will serve its purpose.

I highly doubt we're getting Cap Marvel 2 anytime soon.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Go ahead and spoil Cap Marvel and Endgame. Haven't seen anything on either.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Go ahead and spoil Cap Marvel and Endgame. Haven't seen anything on either.

I can spoil Cap Marvel with 99% certainty. Endgame is hitting a moving target at this point, so reader beware.

I'll update when I get back later, as I don't have the time right now for a mini spoiler epic.

Comment

• Almost forgot to come back to this, but I have a full night of typing ahead me...so here goes.

Spoiler: Captain Marvel 

All five drafts of the script including the shooting script have leaked online. Worst kept secret, but whatever.

Captain Marvel is part of the Kree Starforce. Think of them like the Alien Navy Seals. Captain Yon-Rogg trains Marvel because she has a hard time controlling her powers. She's considered a trainee back-up to the more powerful Korath and Ronan.

Still, Dr. Minerva and others prefer her abilities since they can expose greater energy fields. Plus, it doesn't hurt that the Skrulls are scared pissless of her because she can vaporize them with little effort.

Well, the Kree and Skrull get into a monster fight and Captain Marvel starts pulling in too much energy while fucking the Skrulls up. We see reality ripple, as she's tearing a hole into the Quantum Realm in outer space. She gets ready to expel the energy, when everything goes supernova.

Captain Marvel gets sucked into the QR and then dropped out as quickly onto the world that was beneath her. Unfortunately, it's a Skrull trap. They take her prisoner and experiment on the new foundling. She tricks her captors and escapes but she's injured and strained from the supernova. Thus, the crash in the remote area.

Knowing Skrull protocol and hearing some plans, she's assuming that they've already gone after the Earth. When she gets on a bus to head to civilization, she notices the old lady from the trailer. This leads to the fight that ends up getting the authorities and then SHIELD notified.

She is about to leave and gets picked up by Fury. They have the diner scenes and shit. Phil and Fury take her to Howard Stark's old SHIELD lab in the desert.

Tons of alien tech, old Stark prototypes, basically a treasure trove of shit. But, also a stray cat that hangs around the place. Enter: Goose. Stark and SHIELD took care of it, CAP seems to remember it and that kicks off her kid memories.

She comes back and tries to explain more of what's going and how the Skrulls have probably already infiltrated SHIELD. Phil's not buying it totally, but Fury is on board.

Fury and Cap need to take her to SHIELD High Command, but all they have to get their fast is the Quinjet prototype. Cap gets it started and has more flashbacks to being a pilot.

Fury talks about Project Pegasus and NASA/SHIELD/USAF's plans for deep space exploration with a new fuel source. The effort to go up and explore the Moon and other shit.

The Skrull armada is waiting on the other side of the moon to make sure mankind doesn't achieve deep space flight before they can be conquered. It's revealed that since the 50s, Skrulls have been taking over key government positions and fucking things up to keep humanity in-fighting instead of reaching for the stars.

The Skrull plan is if humanity reached deep space, the Skrull deep agents have to trigger a nuclear holocaust on Earth. That way the threat is removed and they can find a new part of the galaxy to hide.

New SHIELD agent shows up to relieve Fury of his prisoner. Phil's out and about, so Fury doesn't recognize new guy. But, Goose does. Goose hisses and attacks the guy until Cap sees him Shape Shift twitch. They fight, but Cap is still strained from creating the supernova before. He subdues her and then shoots Fury.

Back at NASA/SHIELD whatever, it's revealed that the new fuel source is the Tesseract from Cap 1, Avengers, Loki getting choked out. NASA/SHIELD/Whatever is loading up the experimental space craft with the Tesseract for a test run.

Phil recovers Fury and bandages him up. Turns out that Phil has a desert friend in younger Jude Law aka Yon Rogg aka Captain Marvel I. Yon Rogg helps Fury to recover while backing up Cap's claims. Phil, Yon and injured Fury makes plans to assassinate random agent/Ben Mendelsohn to stop the Skrull plan.

The trio picks off Ben Mendlesohn and captive Cap in the desert near civilization. Everyone fights, while Ben Mendlesohn reveals the big twist. Ben and Cap were both fighting off that Kree/Skrull battlefield and got caught into the supernova. The Supernova was a result of Cap tearing open the Quantum Field at the same as Thanos's snap. They both got sucked inside the QR with some equipment and dropped at random places in the past.

Cap landed in 1992, while Ben Mendlesohn arrived in the 1950s and helped kick off the Skrull Invasion with knowledge of the present. He's been stifling humanity's achievement to help the Skrulls and find the Tesseract. Ben/Talos/Skrull guy's plan is that if he can keep Thanos from the Gauntlet, then the Snap doesn't happen.

Yon Rogg goes all Kree military duty above all and tries to Talos and Cap to close the time loop. Everyone gets fucked up with Talos and Yon Rogg kinda picking each other off. Cap finishes off Yon Rogg and absorbs his powers (super confused on this) and gains greater command of her own abilities.

A dying Talos/Ben whatever reveals that he has left Skrull agents imbedded throughout the Earth and has purposefulness hidden them deep to trigger the planned Holocaust. Then, Talos dies.

Enraged, Cap flies into space and destroys the Skrull Armada. Peak rage and full control. She drops ship after ship until she makes the Skrull ships flee after sending a message that the Earth is under her control.

The Kree feel that the Earth threat is handled and move away to bigger goals. Captain Marvel returns to Earth, as she is starting to realize what happened. Fury, Phil and Cap form a little team and begin the search to find more Skrulls hidden on Earth.

Captain Marvel wants to learn more about her past, so Fury finds out that she's a 7 year old in this time. She goes to her childhood home, meets herself and gives Goose to little Carol.

Hence, how she now fully remembers the cat.

Realizing that she's going to create another time loop if she stays and hunts Skrulls, the dream trio refits Talos's spacecraft and sends Cap into deep sleep near the Quantum Realm.

Fury gets the ship tether device (the pager thing) that will pull Captain Marvel back into action and out of hibernation after the Snap happens. Hence, why Fury was scrambling for the device. He's closing the time loop.

I haven't seen this written out, but the highly suggested rumor is the post credits scene involves The Ancient One (looking like she never ages) meeting with Fury and giving him a portfolio of individuals.

20s Banner, 20s Stark, a sketch of Thor and WWII pics and coordinates to find Cap.

Ancient One agrees to help Fury with what he needs, but this team and others must be assembled for what's coming next.

Older drafts had Fury losing an eye in the film, due to reshoots Fury no longer loses an eye. He leaves this film with both still working.

Spoiler: Endgame 
                    I'll do Endgame in the next post.

Comment

• Very cool. sounds like a fun movie.

Comment

•   Spoiler: In which Troy blows a brain cell trying to sort out the Endgame shit. 

This is my best compile at legit stuff, since it's hitting a moving target between all of the reshoots.

The teaser is CG edited to hide the fact that it's 5 years later.

But, that doesn't mean Stark has been floating around for 5 years. More like weeks. He does get rescued by Rocket, but Rocket was just trying to recover the Milano.

Ant-Man is in the Quantum Realm and a disruption frees him. Much like what we know from Cap Marvel. You don't always land where you started, hence it's 5 years after the snap.

Everything is in disarray, the governments of the world barely function. Wakanda is secretive again and Cap is trying to hold the Avengers together.

Thor blames himself for what happened with Thanos, Banner/Hulk fight over control, Rhodey is getting way more militant and armed, meanwhile Vision returns from Wakanda grey and blacked out all over. But, he's basically a walking fighting Siri machine.

The Jarvis personality is all but gone, but there is still a personality there. Stark and Nebula have a plan they formulated with Rocket. They get the others to go in on it. Enter Cap's speech from the trailer, about this has to work or there's nothing left.

BW picks up news feed of Ronin picking off Yakuza. She recruits him, while realizing he's PTSD'd out the ass.

Everyone is back at Avengers base, Ant-Man shows up in the van from the end of AM and Wasp. To Ant-Man, that whole mid credits scene happened minutes ago. For everyone else, 5 years.

Hulk formulates the rest of the plan based on what the newly discovered Ant-Man teaches them about the Quantum Realm. Nebula helps Stark tweak their idea to create devices to travel back in time and fuck with key events involving the Stones.

Again, the plan is to keep Thanos from ever creating the Snap.

Meanwhile, Thanos is on Titan farming and living the simple life. The modern Gauntlet is trashed, but he doesn't care. All Thanos wanted was what he said...balance.

Things start to shift and change, as he sees Little Gamora again. He's still using some of the Gauntlet's powers to give himself what he wants, but it's an illusion that's failing due to the Gauntlet being compromised.

Banner is in the past meeting with Ancient One.
                        Nebula and Ant-Man messing with the Nova Corps in Guardians 1 time.
                        Stark and Cap are disguised as SHIELD agents trying to steal away the Tesseract from Loki in Avengers 1.

Thanos gets enraged and uses the last of his power to stop the effort. Now, the fight is equal and they hammer it out. This time, Hawkeye/Ronin is there to get that last minute shot in on Thanos that cracks the Soul Gem.

Mostly everyone returns. All of the Avengers attack Thanos one last time until he's defeated.

There is a lot of difference between the current leak and the production leaks I had. Due to reshoots, I still have no way of correlating them yet. Working on it, but not there.

Many are making claims about post credits scenes.

All I know is that a memorial tribute was just shot for Stan Lee. Disney is going to do a huge send-off for Stan when the film gets closer to opening, so expect a lot of specials and documentaries for it.

Comment

• thank you, Troy. Very cool sounding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            thank you, Troy. Very cool sounding.

The Endgame coverage is a mess now because it hasn't been straight leaks since earlier in production. The closest thing I have to compare it to is how fucked up covering Dark Knight got.

Comment

• Lego fucked up this morning and now Marvel is Cease and Desisting all sites that posted pics of
                                Spoiler: spoiler 
                              The quantum realm travel suits.

Comment

• that shit was old news. pretty sure the white suits showed up months ago on a lego site.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X