No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speaking of which, where the fuck is that Spidey 2 trailer? I thought it was supposed to drop prior to xmas?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Gah, I shouldn't have clicked that HOWEVER with what has been going on behind the scenes with contracts and what not that would be the only way to make me happy with the fakeout shit from the first part.
        Spoiler: S-P-O-I-L-E-R-S! ! ! 
      I could see it happening... but also keep in mind death has proven to mean dick in the MCU. And also they kinda suggested Tony eating it in that teaser. So it makes me wonder if it's bullshit. Not sure.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Spoiler: S-P-O-I-L-E-R-S! ! ! 
        I could see it happening... but also keep in mind death has proven to mean dick in the MCU. And also they kinda suggested Tony eating it in that teaser. So it makes me wonder if it's bullshit. Not sure.
          Spoiler: spoils 
        There is an Audi commercial that looks to spoil the fact that Rocket saves Tony somehow from his ship that has been drifting. I also read that there was a chance that Cap would sacrifice himself to save Tony which would also work for me.point is, if these actors are done with their roles then you need to kill them off OR don't reboot their series for at least 10 years. I don't need to see a new IM or new CAP.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

There is an Audi commercial that looks to spoil the fact that Rocket saves Tony somehow from his ship that has been drifting. I also read that there was a chance that Cap would sacrifice himself to save Tony which would also work for me.point is, if these actors are done with their roles then you need to kill them off OR don't reboot their series for at least 10 years. I don't need to see a new IM or new CAP.
            Spoiler: Blah blah blah 
          Besides acting like the same Holier than Thou douchebag that ultimately came back to fuck James Gunn, Evans has been blowing smoke up everyone's ass for years about quitting. So not entirely sure any of them eat a bullet.

Reminds me of The Dark Knight Rises' marketing, playing up the fact that Bruce will die so much so it was obvious the whole thing was a misdirect. A good chunk of this will depend on how people ultimately take to Larson IMO.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Spoiler: From someone with a little more background knowledge. 

Far From Home shooting script leaked and everything involving Stark outside of Pepper and Happy has been redacted.

If Homecoming was Ferris Bueller, then Far from Home is European Vacation.

The Endgame trailer is CG edited to be deceptive. Much like how the IW trailers added Hulk into the Wakanda battle with CG, Marvel is hiding shit in that trailer.

The thing with the A4 reshoots that is known is Drax is gone, successfully written out of everything Marvel.

Outside of that, you have multiple conflict reports of the various takes on scenes that the Russos wanted to tweak. That's why they are saying it's 3 hours or more because they shot enough footage to make their own LOTR Trilogy.

The bigger thing that happened in the last 10 days was the real Captain Marvel plot leaking from the reshoot test screenings.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DYYtuKyMtY8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Mysterio looks dooooope.

Comment

• Do we know definitively if this takes place after Avengers 4 or this prior?

Comment

• oh hell yes.

Interesting with the lack of RDJ. Either Marvel is really playing coy with Stark's fate or he truly does end up going bye bye in ENDGAME.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Fucking awesome. I'ma put this theory/hope in spoilers just in case-

Spoiler: Aunt May is so hot but this isn't about her 
                      Nick Fury isn't Nick Fury but actually the Chameleon. He was always one of my favorite villains and I'd love to see him in one of these movies.

Comment

Do we know definitively if this takes place after Avengers 4 or this prior?

It takes places weeks after End Game in terms of chronology. Hence, why his trailer is out of order and again...heavily edited.

Still shocked to showed off the Elementals so prominently. Kinda spoiled the villains there, but not the intent.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Assuming Mysterio built them or something and is pulling a Syndrome?

Comment

Assuming Mysterio built them or something and is pulling a Syndrome?

Well, that has been the subject of debate and I'm catching shit for putting the screws their current script leak depiction.

It would be cool if they were
                              Spoiler: spoiler 
                            Hydro Man, Molten Man, Sandman and Zephyr
                            as the script leak suggests.

But, I feel it's a bait and switch because...
                              Spoiler: double spoiler 
                            Quentin Beck/Mysterio is supposed to be a SHIELD tech that is using his resources to hijack Stark International tech and weapons stockpiles all over Europe. The purpose of the Elementals remains the same...a distraction. But, the origins are fuzzy. Could they be tech based illusions? Sure? Could they be tech aided criminals showcasing that unchecked Stark Tech making its way into the criminal underworld is going to be a MCU problem going forward? Yeah that too.

Always in motion the future is.

Comment

• I did think that they were the things you posted in your first spoilers when I watched it but then thought that would be crazy overkill.

Comment

I did think that they were the things you posted in your first spoilers when I watched it but then thought that would be crazy overkill.

First spoilers were before they started production and fucking with things. The bones are still there, just changed given everything happening in Endgame, plus what you can actually shoot in time for a July release.

I could spoil the latest shit, if you wanted. I've honestly spent the last three hours going through this shit while moving real life work between servers.

Comment

Working...
                                X