No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they insert Lambert in it somewhere.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      I hope they insert Lambert in it somewhere.
      I'd be there opening night.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Captain Marvel in March, Avengers: Endgame in April, Spider-Man: Far From Home in July.

My Marvel Slurpee Cup doth runneth over! Huzzah!

Comment

• The trailer was CG fucked with much like IW's trailer.

I love how people keep skirting around the tampering, but not guessing what happened.

At least Spidey 2 trailer and Episode 9 teasers are hitting much much sooner than later.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What's the ETA for those trailers, Troy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              What's the ETA for those trailers, Troy?

Spider-Man should have dropped by now. I'm thinking we're not seeing it until next week due to the delays.

Hence, why the Jake Gyllenhaal teaser video leaked and then nothing. Schedule got fucked up by Day 187 of the Bush Funeral.

Episode 9 should now be included with Bryan Singer's Mary Poppins Returns: The Richard Donner Cut.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Gotcha, thanks for the update, Troy. Totally missed the Gyllenhaal teaser - will have to hunt for it.

ETA: Just saw pics - not bad! Hope the bubble head looks spiffy, and kind of digging Spidey's new outfits.
                Last edited by Timothy225; 12-08-2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GX33bIOA5aA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• huh, finally some footage that's been edited in a way that looks somewhat interesting to me.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I dig it. It's showing some personality finally.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• love this poster:
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Rocketeer vibes off that poster. Love it.

Comment

• those de-aging effects on Sam Jackson are on fucking point.

Comment

• So apparently there's a legit MCU spoiler making the rounds...

Spoiler: NO BULLSHIT - CLICK AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! ! ! 
                              Tony dies in Avengers: Endgame and part of the plot of Spider-Man: Far From Home is Peter (and the world) learning to move on.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Gah, I shouldn't have clicked that HOWEVER with what has been going on behind the scenes with contracts and what not that would be the only way to make me happy with the fakeout shit from the first part.

Comment

Working...
                                X