No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She still seems so goddamn bored in the role. Cgi L. Jackson is weird to look at.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks like the same old shit, sounds like the same old shit, starring the same old shit, by the same old shit.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I wish she didn't look so damned glum in the role.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm done with super hero movies. They do not interest me anymore.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Nahhhhh. Give me Spidey 2, Avengers 4, Shazam, and Venom 2 all up in my face.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Nahhhhh. Give me Spidey 2, Avengers 4, Shazam, and Venom 2 all up in my face.
              Ok, spiderman was quite good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                I wish she didn't look so damned glum in the role.
                That's my thing. They are pushing this character so Goddamn hard to headline Phase Four. But she looks like she would rather be somewhere else.

And according to Anderson, said push isn't from the fans given sales on her own book are pretty bad.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• She’s been relaunched more than any other character in the last decade.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's weird to see how many second chances she gets when Claremont was the only writer to have a solid read on her and he hasn't touched her since 1983.

Carol Danvers is the fascinating character not Ms. Marvel/Binary/Warbird/Captain Marvel III.

Hell, Rogue was never meant to be a permanent character, but a way to get the Ms. Marvel baggage off of Danvers and let her become her own person.

But, that's just what happens. Iconography vs. substance. Hence, why I'll have to read 100 thinkpieces by March and listen to empty vacuums of skin argue about how I don't give Captain Marvel a chance.

Bitch, please. I've been giving this character a chance since before most of these assholes were born. In 50 years of existence, she's had maybe 3-4 years of quality stories told.

Fuck, she spent 1988-1998 unused by Marvel until legalities made them fuck with the naming.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hA6hldpSTF8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• eeeeeeEEEEEeeeeEEeeEEe

Comment

• Squeeeeee! Is it April yet? Also, RIP Chris Evans’ beard.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I know plenty of people are tired of these movies but I can't wait.

Comment

• Endgame?

Like Highlander?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Endgame?

Like Highlander?
                                Zing!

Let's hope not.

Comment

Working...
                                X