Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, it's concept art if anything.

Not really indicative of anything outside of cast they're using.

Hell, SOLO had Q'ira and Dryden Vos as aliens in concept art until shooting.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just sharing it. Not saying I have a scoop or anything. It's fucking art that finally has Hawkeye in it. Main reason I posted it.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hawkeye and Ant-Man. Also, it has Hulk in a costume.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          It's fucking art that finally has Hawkeye in it.
          Yeah, FAN art! GTF out of here with your #fakenews, Hughes!
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This fanart in regards to the new Spidey sequel (since the name was released) is fucking DOOOOOOOOOOPE.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• uhhh James Gunn removed from GotG3 for old tweets?

Comment

• Yeah, Disney isn't going to let that shit slide.

Comment

• Like, those tweets are super bad. But Cernovich is a MAGA chud sack of shit so... I don't know.

Comment

• Cernovich is already in a world of shit for his extracurricular activities and the people he enabled. Fucking with Disney while a short-term victory will only serve to burn his ass.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Stick to your Gunns, hypocrites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          It's two-fold. Gunn has been a Holier than Thou douchebag on Social Media for ages. Openly adding fuel to the fire to countless online lynch mobs and if this was someone else, yes he would have a pitchfork in his hand. His tweets regarding Roseanne Barr confirms that.

However... Jesus fucking Christ, these are ten year old tweets. Long before Twitter was the toxic wasteland it is today of Orwellian think-police dip-shits running it. I have certainly said stupid things in the past (and no doubt will again). So have you. We are all human. Nobody is perfect.

Yes these were truly skin-crawling things to say. And while it might make you question the man behind closed doors, they were just Goddamn jokes. And Disney isn't exactly an angel given their past associations and those they continue to hand $25M paychecks to on a regular basis (Hello, Johnny Depp).

I sincerely hope this bites Disney in the ass.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Damn. Why the fuck is the Mondo SDCC Avengers Infinity War Poster only to be sent to addresses in the states? That has never been an issue before. I can´t assemble Avengers like that!

Comment

• I think it's a licensing thing because pins aren't shipped internationally anymore, either. You need a PB, Jan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                Damn. Why the fuck is the Mondo SDCC Avengers Infinity War Poster only to be sent to addresses in the states? That has never been an issue before. I can´t assemble Avengers like that!
                                Right? Totally fucked me up when I went to order one today
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X